Chapter-30: The After Effects

TARGET VOTE : 3700+
( For next update date follow me on instagram : authortrixster as I post update notices on my story which I keep in my "NOTICE" highlight)

Week-7

I made Noor wear my extra helmet first as she observed my bike like a baby looking at people for the first time

I made Noor wear my extra helmet first as she observed my bike like a baby looking at people for the first time.  I made her sit but in front of me as it wouldn't be safe for her to sit back in this intoxicated state. "Sweetheart don't touch anything without my permission just hold on okay." I repeated for the tenth time instructing her and she pouted at me, "I get I get it your bike is very precious ."

"Yes it is but now let's get out of here first before anyone else sees you in this state." Well it was. I spent more on my bikes and cars than people spent on their homes. The one we were on right now cost me 100000 USD- Ducati Superleggera V4.

I sat behind her, putting one hand on the grip and the other on Noor's waist to make sure she was fully secured. I couldn't take any chance with this girl and moreover I was already skilled enough to drive with one hand. My heart raced as I navigated through the quiet, dimly lit streets on my motorcycle. My mind was in turmoil, torn between the concern for Noor's safety and the fear of getting caught by the authorities for driving with a drunken passenger. I glanced at Noor, slumped against me, which reigned over all other thoughts in my mind. Who cares if we got caught, the rules are made to be broken, and its not like they would take any disciplinary action once they knew who I was.

The physical closeness heightened my awareness of Noor in ways I hadn't experienced before. The cool breeze of the night hit us in the face but her warmth seeped through my clothes, the subtle scent of her perfume lingered in the air around me, and the gentle rise and fall of her breath against my back sent ripples of sensations through me. Being so intimately near to her awakened a surge of emotions I did not recognize for her before which made my heartbeat faster.

As we approached Noor's villa, I slowed down, carefully guiding the bike to a stop. I found Noor with her eyes closed, leaning on me, softly breathing. I did not have to wake her but she opened her hazy eyes, "So how was your first ride?"

"Fun, I want to go again-" she answered as I walked her to the door, "Next time but for now I have to leave in five minutes."  If I left in five minutes I could still join my race.  Noor stood there quietly staring at me for some time as no one answered the door. I had to leave so I kept ringing the bell again urgently. The guards were outside their huge gate and I wasn't going back again. Noor stepped towards me and first, strongly wrapped both her hands around my arm and stood sideways tiredly putting her head on my arm like a baby. For someone who didn't like physical touches she was very clingy right now.

"Is anyone even at home? Your house keeper?" I asked and she freed one of her hand to point to her head in a thinking manner, which was adorably cute, "My mom is at my Nani's (maternal grandmother) place and my dad is out of country for work. I dismissed the house keepers for tonight and rest of the family is in USA will comeeee next weeeek."