Chapter-32: The Unwanted Boyfriend

Announcement: Kindly read it

1) First of all thank you everyone we hit 1.8M, hence, thank you for all the love. Also a special thank you to the readers waited patiently while I was away in February.

2) I want to talk about the issue regarding updates. As I mentioned - Scrollstack are paid readers they will definitely get updates far earlier than Wattpad or else it would be injustice to their money. For Wattpad readers complaining about update date being so far away, if you notice carefully you will see the update dates are 9-10 days apart which means 3 updates in one month. Writers usually think before doing anything, so I cannot write more than 3 chapters a month hence, I have spread it out evenly for the whole month so that you get an update.

3) Even if I give less updates I write extremely long chapters, usually most books here in Wattpad, have highest 3000 words in one chapter, that also very rare. But my chapters are 5000 words each. The chapter-31,32 and 33 are 14.5K words! If I did this for views and votes I could have divided one chapter into two chapters of 2500 words and posted but I don't want to as it spoils the length of my storyline. And, just so you know it's not easy writing about 4 couples with different tropes and storyline

4) Thank you for reading, whoever did, lastly I always emphasize on the fact I started writing for myself as means of fun. But now, I don't find it enjoying anymore with my academics and exams around the corner. My mock exams are finally over but as my  gces exams will start from April and go on till Mid June I don't have any plans to update during that time. You can leave the book if you want. It's honestly funny how some people comment and dm me saying, they don't want to read anymore because the updates take long, well I always encourage you to stop reading if you can't wait. But I'm not going to write if I don't enjoy it or if it affects my grades just to maintain the views and votes of my book. As a writer though I'm glad you liked the book. Also, as for the Scrollstack thing, I have to put a lot effort in to this, so if I can earn from it I think I should or else it would be unfair to me. I haven't stopped publishing entirely on Wattpad, so it's not unfair to you either.

Lastly, thank you to all the genuine readers, I'll always be grateful to you.

•••

Target Vote: 4000 Yes it took me a lot of effort to write this one chapter so show some love and next chapter will be updated when the target vote is completed. And it's disheartening to see you guys read the chapter but not vote :(

Week-8

After the whole fiasco with Dua, Azaan and Armaan yesterday, Dua was in a bad mood

After the whole fiasco with Dua, Azaan and Armaan yesterday, Dua was in a bad mood. I tried to cheer her up on the call as we got ready for Noor's birthday party. No matter how old she got she was always going to be the baby of the group. Noor's family had come over from the USA, this week and had planned an extravagant birthday party for Noor. They planned this huge party for her birthday as well as to use this occasion to connect with all their friends and family who they hadn't met in years.