Chapter-28: The Efforts

Kindly check the message in the conversation  board  on my profile after finishing this chapter for an update date for the next two chapters. The next two chapters have already been posted together in the link below for paid readers:

https://trixsterfairy.stck.me/post/166396/Chapter-28-29-and-30

(100+ of you have already bought it in 24hr since I posted it. If you are able to afford you can try the link above instead of waiting for two weeks. To be fair to them I must make sure there is gap between updates on Wattpad so that their money is justified but for people who can't afford you will get the three chapters in the course of three weeks so it's fair to you too.)

•••

One of you wrote a prose for Alizain scene from the library and it's so beautiful (already posted a story on insta but if you aren't following me there go follow for earlier updates and spoilers- link in my profile) but here it is:

(Can I just say now you'll get another bookshelf scene in Chapter-30) 

TARGET VOTE: 3500 (also the last chapter got 4K votes are you kidding me 😭 and we are at 1.3M already!!)

WEEK-6

After the farmhouse, I was more determined than ever to win back my Dua

After the farmhouse, I was more determined than ever to win back my Dua. I found out she was launching her fashion line by the end of this week. So, the very next day after we came back from the farmhouse, I went to her location. She was standing there giving instructions to her workers when her eyes fell on me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked looking at me incredulously.

"I am here to help you Meri jaan." I answered.

"First of all, stop calling me that! Secondly, I am someone's fiance so you shouldn't even be-" but I stopped her there.

"You are being delusional if you think I'll let this stupid engagement of yours last. Fiance is temporary anyways, wife is forever, and you are going to be Mrs Azaan Aziz." I announced.