Chapter-18: The Double Date!

TARGET VOTE: 1500+

Playlist: Dress- Taylor Swift

"Everyone thinks that they know us
But they know nothing about"

Playlist: Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince

"You play stupid games
You win stupid prizes
It's you and me
There's nothing like this
Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince (okay)"

"And I don't want you to (go)
I don't really wanna (fight)
'Cause nobody's gonna (win)
I think you should come home"

"And I don't want you to (go)I don't really wanna (fight)'Cause nobody's gonna (win)I think you should come home"

I had an eventful day. I was shaken up after the incident. The worst thing is I wasn't the only person who had to go through something like neither would I be the last. This infuriated me.

When that rich brat carried me in like that I had trusted him for the first time more like due to my helplessness. But I was never trusting him again, he embarrassed me in front of his whole family. I had made up my mind to never see them again of course except Alizeh's wedding but I would hide from them. There's no way I thought I could have faced them again as I was usually a shy person but they turned out to be so kind and friendly. For a moment I forgot it was Alizeh who was related to them not me. The nicest was his mom, who apparently was a doctor and made my pain vanish in a few moments. I couldn't believe he was her son. She seemed like an angel but he was an arrogant rich brat, yes I am grateful for everything he did today. I would always be thankful to him.

In fact he was too nice at the moment, when his mom was applying medicine to my sprained muscle I let out a little cry in pain, "ouch" which seemed to hurt him more.

"Slowly Mom" he said surprising me

"Then you do it" his mom scolded him back. His cousins gave a skeptical look at him to which he answered to them, "I don't want to hear anyone shouting and defaulting my ears."

Right now, Alizeh was trying to comfort me all the way she could, but I didn't need it at the moment. Staying with these people had made me forget about it. I would probably need it later but not right now I hadn't processed everything yet probably. It all felt like a haze. After a while he walked down the stairs again and sat with us.

"Noor are you okay now" he asked me sensitively but his eyes were actually asking me if I was okay after that incident. But he called me Noor, this was the second time that he switched from calling me sweetheart to Noor. The first time I almost got an electric current when he took my name, it felt so different. But for some reason my name didn't sound as nice as the nickname sweetheart. I would never admit it to him but I preferred the latter, he would make fun of me. I just nodded.

"Ahaan go and call Zain, it's late, tell him to drop the girls home" Zain's mom said.

"It's okay I'll drop them." Ahaan answered.