Chapter-15: The Masterplan

TARGET VOTE: 1200+

As we all sat in the dinner table, and after our jiju finished giving us new shocks

As we all sat in the dinner table, and after our jiju finished giving us new shocks. Dua asked me and Noor to come closer.

"Guys we need a plan. I need to delete those pictures from Ahaan's phone." Dua said

"Okay we are in it with you. But what do we do?" I whispered as we three huddled at the corner end of the table. But everyone went on with their individual conversations.

"I don't know I haven't thought of a plan yet!" Dua said.

"Whatever we do needs to be done by tonight as we will all leave in the morning." Noor reminded us.

"Yes, Shayra plan something with your criminal mind." Dua replied.

"Okay guys listen let's bring up the facts first: the three boys share a room, so at night he will be with them. We need to get those two out and then one of us will have to get Ahaan's phone." I laid out

"Who will get Ahaan's phone?" Noor asked but Dua and I both looked at her as our answer and she realized.

"NOOO I AM NEVER GOING NEAR HIM. That rich brat will throw me off the ship if I try to do something like that." Noor shouted in her hushed voice.

"Noor, listen Ahaan will never let me near his phone, and Shayra and Ahaan don't even know each other properly. You can go and start fighting about something randomly and distract him. Please, mere liye itna nahi kar sakti?" Dua said pulling a sad face.
(Please, can't you do this much for me?)

"You guys are so bad! Fine. But what about the other two?" She questioned

"Should I talk to Azaan?" I questioned trying to avoid Kabir.

"It won't make sense! Ik you can handle Kabir though" Noor said with a smirk. Two minutes ago, Alizeh told me about her knowing of Kabir and me. How did these she now manage to know? I didn't tell them anything yet.

"Really? Wait then I get Azaan?" Dua asked

"What will you get? He is yours already! Jaise piche para hain like a lost puppy ! He thinks he will get Dua after doing all this but the only thing we will give him is baddua"
(The way he is behind you like a lost puppy)

"Shut up Noor you know I am scared of dogs" Dua said with disdain.

"Kutto se dar kar kya hua you fell for one!" I replied to her.
(What's the point of being scared of dogs you fell for one)

"Everyone makes mistakes and he was the biggest one. Okay so we two distract Azaan and Kabir while Noor distracts Ahaan and gets his phone?" Dua summarized

"Yes but wait guys how will we open the lock?" Noor questioned

"Areh yeh ladki kuch kaam toh aye hamari kuch hack karke khul degi" I said pointing at Alizeh who at the moment seemed to be conversing with Zain but immediately started looking at her food blushing? She was blushing??? I had no doubt now though because she was redder than the red dress she wore last night. God knows what my jiju said that she was in this state. But I love the progress they're making.
(Areh let this girl come to some use of ours, she will do her hacking or whatever and open it)