~Lousinana, New Orleans~

Let's get on with it.
Shall we?

This is a she/her story, but it is much easier to write for me. I am sorry my loves for the gender. Feel free to imagine if you would like to your préfères role!

(Y/n)- Your name
(L/n)-Your last name (or preference)
(F/c)- favorite color

Italic is also your own personal thoughts!!!!!
Example: hello, myself,what is this?

__________________________________

It is October 3, 1923...

You wake up from the dreadful nap you had to endure on your way to Louisiana, New Orleans.

"Louisiana, New Orleans, enjoy your evening everyone! You all may now unload the train in a good manner."

"Ugh, these awful things. I cannot sleep on such loud tramways with loud children." You spoke to yourself as a woman looked over to you and snickered at your words.

"It's quite difficult to sleep with children, isn't it not?" You say as the lady sighs and leaves with her child and belongings.  You sigh as you gather your luggage and get off the train.

Here we are now our new home (y/n)...

-Time skip-

As you ventured through the beautiful city of New Orleans, you made your way to your new apartment. As you made your way to the new apartment, you run across a problem with your door.

"Oh! Just my luck! A broken window on my door peep!" You say sarcastically to yourself.

"Ma'am! Hello! Are you (Y/n)(L/n)?" You turned to the woman in a yellow sheer dress with blue eyes and blond hair thrown in a bun. The lady appeared to be an older lady as she approached you.

"Why yes, hello. Nice to meet you?"

"Ariadne, Ariadne my dear." The woman replied to you with kind manner, as she put her hand out for you to shake and you shook it with a smile.

"I am your landlord, my dear (y/n). Here are the keys and here are the papers for more information on your rental." Ariadne said as she then turned to the shattered window on the door.

"Oh my! The window is not supposed to look like that! I'm sorry, I will have that fixed for you in the morning. I do have a board to put there for the night till 2 tomorrow then?" Ariadne said as she started walking to the back of her ride.

"Yes, that would be most helpful, thank you Ariadne" you said as she then stuffed the board into the window.

"That'll do my dear, just till the morning! I do want you to be aware that there have been some problems here with... intruders... so be careful and just give me a ring! Goodnight!" Ariadne said as she walked over to her car and drove away.

"Goodnight!" You said back.

Oh, she already unlocked the door as well...

You then walked into the house and turned on the lights. Holding your luggage, you then set them down inside and you locked the front door.

"I should check the other locks as well" you spoke out loud.

"Not like anyone else is here, haha!" You said as you then locked one of the window seals that was unlocked.

-Time skip-

All done.

You then realized the place isn't too shabby as you then stopped and looked around. A little dust on the love seats and sofa, but not too much of a mess to clean for you to heavily fix.

"Time for bed. Im so tired" you spoke as you then grabbed your luggage and went upstairs to your picked bedroom. You then got undressed, changed into your nightwear and did your nightly routine. You then cleaned off the blankets and sheets that were set up for you and got into bed. An few minutes later you then drifted off into sleep...

Knock,
knock

__________________________________

641 word count
I will see you guys next chapter where you will meet a very dashing gentleman.

To be continued......