Far to kind

Sorry if took a while to update! I've been a bit busy.

Here you all go!

(F/c)-favorite color

The picture above is just for references!! I don't own it!
_________________________________

The following day you woke up brushed your teeth and did your morning routine. You then thought of purchasing something to help you get through the day since, it was only just you home. You did have family, but they were far away and you didn't want to talk to them because of the attention on a new baby. The new baby is your baby sister, since your sister was born, you were always yelled at for not getting your act together and learning how to handle your life. It really brought you down at times, but you then angrily breathed in and out.

I am better than what I deserved.

~Time skip~

A few hours later...
You were just finishing up cleaning your new home. You then looked at yourself in your vanity mirror and thought:

Oh, I need to clean myself up before Alastor arrives...

You spoke to yourself, as you then stripped and you then took a quick shower.

~More time skip~

After your shower , you then got ready for the evening and you put on a (f/c) dress (or pants).
And you did your hair and makeup the way you like it. You then looked at the time.

"Almost time, I should put some shoes on at least." You said as you then put on heels/dress shoes/(whatever you like) on.

Knock,

Knock

Knock

His knocks kinda aggressive.

You thought as you then went to open the door for Alastor to come in.

"Good afternoon my dear! How are ya!? Beautiful day isn't it?" Alastor said with a smile on his face and you smiled back.

"Yes,yes it is. Good afternoon to you too." You said as you then closed the door behind you as Alastor. Then walked around looking at the place you had set up. Alastor then examined a photo of you above your mini mantle and kept the same smile on his face. You, embarrassed, then looked away and offered Alastor anything to drink while he was here. Alastor said "no thanks" and then sat on your sofa.

"So, I was thinking... I was wondering if you would know any jobs to get here in Louisiana, I really would appreciate it if you could help me." You told Alastor as he then opened his mouth to speak then closed it again.

"Hm?" He said in thought. "I could possibly have a job for you my dear, but you would have to get assured on your talents and skills before we could do anything." Alastor said and you thought:

PFFT,SKILLS. Me? Never! 

You thought to yourself and then you let out an accidental giggle. Alastor then looked at you with a smile on his face, but he was awaiting your answer to his words.

"Talents? Skill? Um, I have no clue if I even obtain led any through my life... I do know how to cook and clean, as well as dance a little. I don't really know any of my skills, I never participated in many things as a child." You said as Alastor laughed and you nervously smiled.

"Oh! My dear! I am sûre that you have some? You will be tested at my job! We can help you,since it is related to the entertainment industry!" Alastor said and tou nervously smiled again, as you then thought to yourself and then it hit you.