Sweet

Note: (F/c)

__________________________________
Yawn!

November 23,1923

You wake up in your bed. It had been two weeks since you have moved into your new home and two weeks since you've know Alastor. During the past week... you and Alastor have met up with each other for a day out or a while at his studio. You often enjoyed going out with Alastor but, there were some days he was completely busy. He even purchased you a brand new telephone to communicate with him and anyone else.

You also started working at the radio studio with Alastor, you usually would help Alastor with anything he needed during his broadcast. Good thing Alastor didn't need much but, he sure did enjoy the little things he asked you to do and he pays you well. Of course you loved to listen to his broadcast but, you enjoyed it even more when you were bored at home on your days off. Alastor had insisted you had days off even if the job was fairly easy. The murders in the area have occurred and continued but, not all the time. Alastor also insisted he would walk you home after his evening show on the days you worked and sometimes, he would help you carry you're items around after purchasing them.

Good golly, this day does really bring me a bit down. I don't really have no care though since It's just a dinner day. I can't help but but think that it is a communist day. The food is then a tad overpriced for no reason on this specific day year around...

You thought to yourself. You then looked at Alastor who you agreed to have dinner with at his home. You've never been to his home, you wondered what it looked like.

"Are you alright dear?" Alastor said.

"Yes, I was just thinking about how dinner sounded so good at the moment." You said with a fake smile.

Alastor then smiled and said something while you drifted off again. It was beginning to snow a bit and thankfully, Alastor then had the use for a vehicle in the winter to get around a bit faster. You both then drove to his house.

~Time skip~

It's so cold

"Here let me get the door for you my dear." Alastor said as he then opened your door of the car and you then thanked him and continued to his home.

His home is not so small and not so big at the same time.

You thought. Alastor then unlocked his front door and took your hand And continued into the house.

Alastor then lit the place up and you were finally  able to see the beautiful inside of the manor looking place. The ceiling was kinda high and there was a nice candle chandelier in the living room area after the entrance in another room.

It's so beautiful.

"Well what do you think my darling? Do you like it or not? If not I think the dinning room kitchen might help you feel better~"Alastor said and you then lashed out.

" what is that supposed to m-"you were interrupted by Alastor.

"It's thanksgiving my dear! I am sure you are just starving for a bite of dinner!" Alastor said.

Oh-

You then flustered and hid yourself a bit embarrassed of what you began with.

He had meant dinner and you had forgotten everything from the out of pocket thing he said.

I just got the wrong idea.... I'm such an idiot for that. Ugh.

You thought. As you then continued to follow Alastor to the dining room.

The place was very...red. It had other hues but, red seemed to be the favorite for Alastor. It was rather appealing to you.

"Here we are!" Alastor said as you both entered the dinning room which was big and obtained a decent sized dinning table and beautiful chairs. There was also lots of food set out on the table and nicely set out etiquette.

"Bon appétit my dear~ " Alastor said as you sat  down at the table on one end. Alastor then uncovered most of the food and then walked out and back in with a few other things.

"This is all made by me and of course! You've got to try my mothers jambalaya! It is definitely the heat in this weather! Haha!" Al said and you then smiled and slowly started to gather food onto your plate. Alastor then followed and remained with a closed- mouthed smile on his face.

"So, Alastor, is it just the two of us? Do you have any family?  You asked and Alastors gaze shifted from a piece of meat on his fork to your (f/c) eyes.

"Yes, a few of my friends are busy on this fine day! So, I thought I might just invite you over for some dinner since, you didn't have anything planned. I am pretty sure my darling that you would want to spend time with someone. Right?~" Alastor said as he then devoured the meat he had on his fork.

"This is delicious Alastor, thank you so much!" You said as you then continued onto your mashed potatoes.

I've only known Alastor for a while but, he is extremely charming and I still gotta look out for the killer on the loose. Alastor is a bit suspicious but, I don't want to point any fingers. He's been incredibly sweet and helpful since I've moved in.

~Time skip~

After you both finished eating dinner and chatting you both then ate some delectable pie and sweets Alastor had made you both. You absolutely enjoyed the Jambalaya! It was just to spicy to finish it after your mashed potatoes and other foods.

"My dearest friend, would you like rouge de vine?" Alastor asked and you blinked flabbergasted at Alastor.

"Uh, yes please?" You said confused and Alastor seemed to notice and he then pulled a bottle of wine and glasses from behind his back.

OH-

"Here you are my darling, some red wine for you~" Alastor said as he then handed you your glass and you smiled at him.

"Thank you Alastor.." you said as you then took a sip of the wine.

This is sweet and bitter tasting.

"So, you never told me if you had family or not, why's that?" Alastor asked.

"...I am grown,I should be away as I like and that's how I would like it to be.." you simply answered as you then sipped more of your wine. It was nice and warm inside. It felt good to you and it made you feel less uncomfortable.

I think he took the hint not to talk about the topic at the current moment.

You thought and Alastor then sat himself right next to you on the sofa and you ignored it while you stopped more of your wine.

"This wines delicious Alastor, thank you for sharing it with me you said.

as you both then continued to drink the night away in laughter and smart remarks.

__________________________________
Let's say you forgot most of the night as you both drank some more wine ;)

I'll let you know next chapter 😝