Allegations

Happy (late) Halloween to everyone btw. 🎃

__________________________________

The day started off awkward for both you and Alastor, but you didn't mind at all after a while.
It had amazed you that you and your friend had slept together, drunk-over wine on a thanksgiving evening

Maybe we should speak about it? Was it just an accident?

"Alastor, I really think we should speak about last nights, um event...?" You told Alastor as you then looked over at him and then back to the sidewalk as you held your purse gently, fidgeting with the little charm attached to your locket. (There's a small heart locket on the purse.)

"Well, my dear... we both were Intoxicated and we both may or may not have feeling a for one another.... I'm not sure myself because I am not really Interested in... love... I know it sounds really a tad bit confusing, but I absolutely adore you at the most! Although, we did get ourselves tangled up." Alastor said as his face turned a bit red but he just smiled and walked a bit ahead to hide his face. Even though he only head a cherry tomato face and smile.

"Well then, my dear! I say we then go to part for the evening till tonight. I will run the evening show and you can come before 9 o'clock to the studio of course." Alastor said cheerfully.

"Okay, we can maybe- "

"See you my darling! I have to get to the studio!!" Alastor said walking a little fast as he waved at you and you stopped walking and just sighed to yourself.

~time skip~

You got home a few hours later and you sighed again for the twelfth time in the day. You put the apple and grapes you had in your hand down and started to munch on chocolates while processing your emotions.

Hmm

"Ughhhh!!" You said as you threw the fruit down onto the kitchen counter and you tugged at your hair.

"Alastor goddamn you!" You said as you felt flushed and a bit annoyed at the thought of the night before.

"AH, OH MY GOODNESS I BETTER NOT WIND UP WITH PREGNANCY " you panicked and walked over to the living room from the kitchen.

"Ugh, I will be okay. I am sure of it." You said to yourself, knowing you still are clearly lying to yourself."

"UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!" you screamed out and threw whatever was nearby to throw into the next room. Unfortunately, you missed the open door f and the mysterious object hit the top frame of the door and it bounced back into your face.

"Ouch!- what the hell?" You told yourself as you rubbed your face and walked to the small washroom underneath the stairs.

"Knock, knock

"Just a minute!" You hollered out and you then looked at yourself in the mirror and saw the red mark on your face in between your nose.

Ugh

Knock, knock

"WAIT JUST A SECOND MORE!" You yelled and then angrily, you then walked out the room to see who is at the front door.

Deep breaths, (y/n). Deeeepp breathsss.

You then opened the door to see a woman not too short compared to you your average height. The woman had a massive comfy looking coat on and it was a dark mauve purple as her makeup. Her short blond hair was to die for in color as well.

"Why hello? Are you alright pumpkin? I was walking down the street from my house,not to short a mile away and I heard a holler." The blond said in a sweet southern Brooklyn accent.

She has to be at least four to six years older than me or less. Why is she refereeing to me like a child?

"Ah, yes, I just might have accidentally got myself into an issue. Sorry for the disturbance..?"

"Mimzy." The girl said and you just nodded.

"(Y/n), nice to meet you?" You said and then thought about the time as the sun was setting down in a beautiful sunset.

"Oh! I'm sorry, but I have to continue getting ready! You said and mimzy smiled and nodded.

"Well, yes. Nice meeting you sugar. Have a good evening." The blonde said and you then waved awkwardly and closed the door shut behind you.

Sigh.

~Time skip~

"Hey Alastor, excuse me,  I am a little not on the dot today." You said to Alastor and Alastor just smiled as he sat up from his broadcast seat and waved you over into the recording room.

"Um'"you said as you opened the door and you heard Alastors voice loud and clear.

"Say hello to one of a kind, a darling and good friend of mine,(y/n!).  Alastor said and you flushed as Alastor gestures to the seat across from him. There was the everyday guest microphone set up and Alastor then flipped the switch to turn on the audio for your microphone.

"So! My darling, tell me~ How are you this fine evening? Did you eat a lot of mashed potatoes? Haha!"Alastor said and you smiled nervously and spoke your best to the thousands of people in  New Orleans radio.

"Why.. yes I did! I.. I really enjoyed thanksgiving and thank you so much for inviting me over Al, Alastor." You said and smiled at Alastor who was clearly watching you the whole time. Your heart skipped a beat twice and you started to feel the heat rising.

"Haha! I certainly did enjoy our time together. You could say the night was celebrated with much food and pum-P-Kin pie!" Alastor said and you knew what exactly the man ment by that.

Tell me. Am I overthinking or did he emphasize the P in pumpkin directly to our night or for the fun of it?

Alastor then slowly reached for your hand.

"Well, my folks! That is all for tonight. Don't stay out to long! And watch yourselves out there! Goodnight!" Alastor said as he switched off your microphone and his.

"Don't worry darling, you aren't late by the way, next door they set up a late night radio to play music all night long! I just needed to make a few announcements and Introduce you to the audience!" Alastor said and you smiled looked away from Alastor as he then walked over to the recording room his lounge area.

"Let's go out tonight!" Alastor said as you then nodded and said 'yes' to Alastor.

I think I may be going crazy Al." You told Alastor as he raised his eyebrows at you as he put on his coat.

"Well my dear, if you're going crazy, just don't go and result to murder like the killer out on the loose!"  Alastor said as he then laughed it off and you then smiled at him.

He sure is something more......

_________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow updates I've been busy lately.