The New Orleans Radio Host!

Thank you all for reading!!!!

I really appreciate all your encouragement

💖

__________________________________

.

.

.

GASP

Only a gasp was the only thing you could get out from the sight of the studio.

"Follow me my dear!"Alastor said as you followed him in the clean red and gold studio. You saw a booth looking area from the entrance and a few records on the walls as you continued to let Alastor lead you around.

"Alastor! You're nearly almost ready to go on! You better get yourself to your part before nine o'clock!" A guy said to Alastor as you then moved to look at who was talking to him. The guy who was speaking to Alastor was a bit chubby and he had on a tan suit. It looked messy but, of course, it is almost late night after all.

"My! Alastor who is this fine gal you brought in? She is as lovely as a lily of the field~" the odd guy said as he kissed your hand and you smiled sheepishly.

The atmosphere feels weird...

"This is (y/n)! Yes,she is quite the lovely one! She will be accompanying me with tonight's broadcast! She is in need a profession at the sudden moment." Alastor said cheerfully and as well, professionally to the man.

"Where are my manners! (Y/n), this is Brilech! He is a coworker of mine." Alastor said and you just reacted in "oh" and you then watched as the man looked at his watch and look up at Alastor.

/Note: (Bree-lek)\

"I think you better get going into your room now, there is delivered food your office as well. There should be enough for two." Brilech said as you then said goodnight and continued to Alastors room.

"And here we are! Welcome to my studio part my darling!" Alastor said as he unlocked his door and you walked through. There was a privacy window to the outside hallway and you saw two rooms in one! One part had couches and there is window on the inner part of the actual recording room which had a lot of different signs on it.

"It's rather dashing than I thought it was." You said as you then saw Alastor walk over to a table of the crescent shaped room aside from the inner part of the recording room. The space he was at now had a mini sink and kitchen like area of its own. You then walked over to him and saw some food being uncovered by Alastor and you nearly drooled.

Wow, does he live here?

"Would you like some my dear (y/n)? Alastor said as he then opened a cabinet-like door and he then grabbed two plates for you and him.

"Yes! Please- sure- uh, sorry I'm just hungry."You said and inhaled and exhaled from your little outburst. Alastor has just laughed as he continued to prepare both plates. It looked like whoever made dinner for him was neat with it and, they even left some sugar cookies in the other tin that said cookies!

You were too hungry to realize that Alastor had both of your plates ready and you then looked up at him in a bit of a flustered manner.

What is wrong with me? I hope he doesn't think I'm too weird.

You thought, as you took the plate from Alastor's left hand and you smiled.

"Thank you so much!" You said and Alastor smiled as he then took a bite out of his mashed potatoes and you did the same to the cooked sliced chicken on your plate.

Delicious!

You thought as Alastor set his plate down on a table. You then took the signal to sit down and eat properly. Then Alastor brought two glasses over and filled them with the pitcher of tea.

"Tea?"he said.

"Yes" you said as Alastor then poured you a drink and then set down the pitcher on the table.

"It is about the exact time five minutes till on-air! You can stay out here and watch me, if you would like?"Alastor said and you then waved both of your hands and shook your head 'no,'
for him to continue his job.

He then smiled at you and took his tea with him into the studio part. You then seen him sit down and set his tea down as well. He then looked at you and maintained his smile as he then put some headphone things on his head. You continued to eat and glance at Alastor through the glass of his little interior room. He seemed to enjoy his job and you could even here him loud and clear through a speaker in the room, where? You had no clue...

You listened and watched him work his magic and you eventually then finished most of your food and your tea. Then it was a music break every so often. Alastor then picked up a news paper and read from it to his advisors.

He's so enthusiastic and entertaining!

You then walked over and washed your dishes and poured yourself another cup of the now room temperature tea.

"Oo! Cookies!" You said as you then picked up one and stuffed your face in the delectable flavors.

"Stand clear of the recent news of the killer on the loose! They say the killer killed two people in one night about two days ago. What a coincidental statement that was! My, oh my! I was say he's in a bit of a pickle! What a sour person!"Alastor said as he continued on more with the news on a killer. Alastor kept a smile through the whole thing and you felt a bit uneasy. His jokes helped you though. Eventually it was about an hour and Alastor then went off-air and the sign on the outside was no longer lit.

"Ah! That was fun!" Alastor said as he stretched. You then walked over to him and smiled.

"You are very talented, I think I might fall for you." You said and faked swooned as you put your hand up to your head. You stopped and laughed as Alastor laughed at your silliness.

"Haha! I am very glad you enjoyed my performance! I think it Is about time we end our day and for you to go home now! Let's take you back, are you ready to go home now?" Alastor said as you then nodded and sighed as he then chuckled.

~Time skip~

"Here we are... my lovely home." You said as you then reached for the key in your deep dress pocket.  You then unlocked the door and went to turn on a lamp. Alastor followed you inside with your shopping bags from the day.

"Thank you so much you said as you then took the bags from Alastor and you then set them down on the coffee table in the living room.

"My pleasure my darling! I enjoyed spending time with you today! I hope you did as well~" Alastor said as he then kissed your hand and you smiled froze now.

My god, he's so charming!

"Yes! I did! Ah! My apologies, I am just exhausted and I had so much fun today. Thank you Alastor. You'd aid as he then said 'You're welcome.'

"I've got to get home now, I hope you sleep well tonight! Goodbye dear (y/n)! Alastor said and you followed him out the door and you then waved him off.

"Okay, time for bed. I'm exhausted" you said to yourself as you then locked your door and went upstairs to your room.

~Definitely not a random POV-

"Nonono! S'il te plaît! I am sorry! Please! Mercy!-" .

"No mercy for you my dear.."

_________________________________

Ah! Hey you all! See you next chapter!