Love

Hey guys! So, here we are back at it again. (I feel like Matpat 😭).

Anyways.

I don't own thé song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love It Its so soothing though like I'm obsessed with It. My inspiration.

I ALSO DONT OWN EDITH PIAFS MUSIC AT ALL! Only my love for her music 😭 also i know some of her songs may not be released in the correct era but we are doing her songs because it is accurate for y/n .

Sorry guys, working on graduation day stuff.

__________________________________

After waking up from you're fuzzy dream, you had gotten out of bed and you got dressed.
While you got dressed, you and found a note with toiletries for you in the bathroom.

~

A few minutes went bypassing you as you then went outside of your room. The hall was dim, but thankfully there was a window shining light from outside.

Which part of his home am I located?

You thought to your self.

I don't feel so good...

There are pretty pictures on the walls and a few other pictures of people you've never met or seen before.

Hm..

I'm guessing his family....

Interesting...

It feels so odd.

"Quand il me prend dans ses bras~

Qu'il il parle tout bra~

Je vois la vie en rose~"

You heard music or Alastor sing from down the hall or echoes softly singing.

"I'm me dit des mots d'amour des mots de tout les jour~"

Yup. It's him. It's kinda calming.

You thought as you then followed the echoes of his singing and alight alternative humming.

I never heard the song before, but

(It Is a love song for those who' don't know the song, I personally grew up with music boxes of the song. So, it is nice).

"Mmmmhhhmmm~"

Beautiful echoes...

Beautiful voice....

You had then reached a room around the corner where the door was open slightly. You were about to knock on the door before entering, but Alastor erratically boomed-scared, you froze and held your breath.

"That is all for tonight! Quite a show ? I know many of those swoon, but tonight I am another special gals occupant. Haha.." Alastor spoke a little abrasive,but sweet.

"Till then, have a good evening, I will not be the host for tonight!" Alastor spoke as you regained your confidence and pushed the door open slowly.

Creek

"Ah! My dear!" Alastor said as you questioned if he had his own recording at home than the studio.

He never mentioned this...

" Say,you never mentioned having studio at home...how come you always go down to the studio with if you can stay home?" You spoke to him as you then focused on the bloody meat set aside with eggs and toast. You cringed.

~Alastors quick pov~

Creeekk..

I forgotten (y/n) was her. She may not know and must've slept the death off and forgotten about it! Poor thing....

"That is all for tonight! Quite a show ? I know many of those swoon, but tonight I am another special gals occupant. Haha.." I spoke to the audience listening through the radio, which.. of course I knew.

"Till then, have a good evening, I will not be the host for tonight!" I said as I disconnected the line.

"Ah! My dear!" I falsely pretended to not have known her presence from before.

" Say,you never mentioned having studio at home...how come you always go down to the studio if you can stay home?" (Y/n) argued as I watched her eyes go to the plate of my leftover brunch.

She cannot tell?

Hm...

Good.... She doesn't need to know.

"Well my darling, good evening. It is nearly the time for the lights and music to begin again. Haha! You need to rest from that! I won't stop you if you don't want me too. I... would  rather like to keep you healthy." I said to (y/n).

"Oh, what day is it?" (Y/n) asked. Rubbing her face with one hand.

Adorable, does she not remember the date?

"Oh! Sorry my dear, let me see.... Hm.. today is the summer of 1928, July 2nd for that matter..." I said to her.

She looks like she needs more rest. Maybe I should take her back to bed. She doesn't look so swell... even though, the look is pretty on her pale face...(sickness pale/ no matter your skin tone just sick looking).

"Come along now darling I'll make you some breakfast and lunch. You go on back to bed first!" I said to (y/n) as she yawned and shook her head 'no.'

"Let's make you a cheese sandwich (grilled cheese, yes they existed). Then you may go back to sleep." I watched as (y/n), then caved in. I then walked past her out into the hallway.

"How does Gumbo de monde and a cheese sandwich sound to you?" I asked the sleepily hungry girl.

She looks exhausted even after her nap. Maybe a part of her head remembers what happened last night, even though she doesn't remember fully. Maybe it was a dream to her. That was the plan...

I then urged (y/n) to go back to her room. As I then headed to the kitchen down stairs. Hopefully she noticed the water I set out for her in her bedroom..

~End of Alastors' POV~

_______________________________

Sorry for the super short chapter! There will be a little bit of time jumps.