Maybe a peep....

Hey my dear readers!

I do not own the art!

Ignore my date mix ups just go along with it you'll see why.
__________________________________

~Your POV~

As you headed to your room you noticed the hallway was much more vast.

This is a big place...

The room I came out of, I left the door open, but there are much more doors than you could possibly need for a one guy.....

Maybe, I'll come out after Alastor leaves from the room he's in...

~Time Skip~

You were possibly laying down on the bed you woke up from, when Alastor knocked on the door. You put down the Knick knacks you had saw laid out on the counter and you sat up, taking the last drink of water you had in your glass.

"Hello, dear. How are you feeling?" He asked gently from the other side. You then froze. Wait, I haven't done anything yet. Why am I so tense...
The door then slowly opened, as you then proceed to watch it open.

"Good afternoon, Alastor. I just couldn't rest yet, I-"

Interrupted by Alastor, you then watched as he then held up a piece of cheese in his hand.

"Fromage?"
(Cheese)?
Alastor offered to you.

"I am about to make your supper, when it is ready I'll come get you. Here is a piece for now as a snack. If you wish to have more you are welcome to eat from the garden and from the cheese box." Alastor said to you. You held your breath.

"Yes, yes! Thank you, I will." You said semi aware of your breathing. Alastor had noticed to as well...

"Get some rest darling, you need it." Alastor said as he then walked over a few steps to you and leaning over the bed (you are on the right side from the door btw). Alastor then kissed your head. With his hand on your jaw. He gently then sat up and the. Walked out to make dinner.

"Yes." You replied a few seconds late after.

Alastor then turned to you, as he closed the door.

I think I may need to rest, but after Alastor is downstairs and after I explore!

You thought to yourself as you then crept to the door................

"Good golly! I love this song!" You heard Alastor say from down stairs.

He's that kind of cook eh? -.-'

(He is the typical Creole guy you would envision. No offense to my creole people!)

You then walked out of the room slowly and carefully...

There is the stand of photos again, but what is this way?  
You thought to yourself as you then crept to a door to your left 95• from your room. You then tried the door.

It's open!

You walked into the room, closing the door gently behind you as you saw the room was neat and tidy.

"Interesting.." you said to yourself as you shrugged and went on to the other rooms.

~After three rooms~

They're all kept so clean and neat! Does he clean these rooms every week or so?

*Creek*

You heard Alastor beginning to walk up stairs.

Oh no! You then panicked and rushed into the next room you were about to enter and you gently closed the door.

Holding your breath, you backed away from the door more into the dark room.

The smells a bit off, it smells like I am in a tin of cleaning product. (🤮)

"(Y/n)~ I'm coming in!" Alastor said as you then panicked in the overwhelming room. You then stayed silent as he walked into the room you were staying in.

"(Y/n)! Are you in here or are you in the bathroom?" You heard Alastor say from a distance. You heard as his footsteps began moving slowly around. Searching for you.....

"(Y/n), did you go down stairs? Where have you gone to?" You heard Alastor say as he was still looking for you.

He knows... he knows where I am. He's just bluffing to give me a chance.

The real question is... am I going to take it? Would he get mad ? Im not sure, but this room smells like very strongly off and it's making me sick........

I am not going to... I'm going to wait for him to go down stairs.... That is the bestest option I have.....

__________________________________

I know it's short, but sorry I've been busy and I will be for a tiny bit!