Shivers

Hello!

There are some gore warnings for this one!!!!!!

(A bit of um... sexual activity? . As a warning).

It's basically played off the Valentine's Day special.

I don't own the art.
__________________________________

~

As soon as you and Alastor reached your home... you both are tipsy and unaware of everything else, but your own time.

"Oh~Alastor~" you moaned while he continued to suckle on your neck.

"Ahhh~ it tickles a bit~" you continued as he but your neck playfully.

You then slightly opened your eyes as Alastor continued to hold you tightly. You then felt Alastors hand move then stop.

"May I?"(😏) He asked and you nodded saying yes to him, heated over by body heat.  Alastors free hand then resumed to your breast. He lightly touched both of them rubbing them it and together.

Alastor kissed your cheek, as he then slipped his hands into your shirt and squeezed your boobs gently. Playing with your nipples and making small-half circles with his thumbs.

Creek...

"Alastor!" You said. Your eyes widened as as you then looked at the door which had creeked  open by a figure crouching down at the two of you. You quickly fixed yourself and stood up as Alastor stood from the sofa and made his way to the door.

"Get back here you peeping Tom!" Alastor said angrily and still clearly a bit drunk. You then proceeded to move a bit closer to where Alastor was handling things and then realized you had gotten a telephone.

"I've got the dial!" You told Alastor as he then somehow brought the person in and held him down on the couch. You then tried dialing the police.

~Alastors pov~

"How dare you lowly life, piece of shit disrupt me. Are we gonna have to break your limbs for your actions? Hm?" I said as I twisted the man's arm harshly. The man cried out in pain.

"Who do you exactly think you are? I will rip your eyes out and gage them into your throat as I tear your organs out from your throat.. do we understand?" I said to the man whispering, holding onto my anger. The man looked at me horrified as he gasped for air.

"Alastor! What are you doing?! Calm down!" I heard (y/n) say.

"Oh, I had gone a little far have I?" I said as I then looked at the man who I had unrealized was up against the wall, next to the locked door now from where I had first set him.

"L-let m-e go" the man said as (y/n) came close by.

Fuck

I then let the guy go. I kept watching him as he gasped for air, sliding down to the floor.

"Alastor, I understand you're angry I am too, but you nearly killed this man."  (Y/n) said to me. I then saw the man try and grab my leg and I stopped his arm down on to the floor.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"The man cried out in pain. 

"I am sorry!!! I am sorry !! Please- please forgive me!!!!! " the man continued to cry out.

"Good thing these homes are a yard away on this street." (Y/n) said.
"There would be a load of people here already and the police. Which, may also be unfortunate."

~Back to (y/n)'s POV~

"Alastor, we cannot do this right now. If you hurt that man any further, you could be in trouble." You said as you then proceeded to take Alastors arm and pull him away from the guy.

I need another drink.

You thought as you walked up between Alastor and the guy who was picking himself up.

"Get out. Now" you said sternly to the man and to Alastor who was now walking away somewhere.

"GET OUT ALREADY!" You yelled as the man stumbled up and started to walk out to the door.

"You fuckin' bitch. You're nothing without that man. Fuckin' whore." The man said as he angrily grabbed the lamp from the side table by the door and threw it at you.

Shatter

You barely dogged the hit, but you still managed to get hit on your arm a bit.

That's when you then saw Alastor like you've never seen him before he was furious and angry as he then started punching the man many times till he bled.

~Alastors POV~

I angrily walked to the kitchen as I grabbed a knife.

Wait, I cannot do that right now. The man sure

does deserve it though. Fuck. What would (y/n) think of me then?

Shatter

"(Y/n)! I called out as I then dropped the knife and ran into the living room seeing (y/n) grab her arm. And the man then look at me.

I then grabbed the man and started punching him till he was bleeding. His blood spilling out of his mouth and nose. I couldn't help myself to keep hurting him. Watching the man, bleed out for his actions and hurting my (y/n).

He deserves to die.

"Alastor! That's enough! ALASTOR! HE'S BLEEDING YOU SHOWED HIM WHOSE BOSS NOW STOP!" (Y/n) called out in horror as I continued to smash the man's face in.

I smiled.

~(y/n)s POV~

Alastor was hurting the man more than needed. The man was gushing blood out till he was knocked out.

"Alastor! That's enough! ALASTOR! HE'S BLEEDING YOU SHOWED HIM WHOSE BOSS NOW STOP!" You yelled at Alastor who then stopped.

The man was limp.

"He's only Asleep dear. I'll take him to the police station now. He still has a pulse, see? Alastor said as he then turned around smiling at you.

You then got shivers down from the hairs of your neck to your spine.

"Alastor..." you said shocked not sure what to do you felt your knees buckle as you then hit the ground.

.

.

.

"Goodnight my dear."

__________________________________