The Club

Hey guys! Happy NEW YEAR🎉

I am so excited for Vivzie to release Hazbinhotel on Amazon Prime!!! I'm so ready!!

This may be a bit boring.
__________________________________

"My Speakeasy is right around the corner! We're nearly there." Mimzie whispered to you and Alastor.

~Time skip~

Most of the walk to Mimzy's speakeasy was  walking with the parade and crowds of people having fun, the only thing that you had on your mind was Alastors relation to the short blonde.

You thought Mimzy absolutely likes Alastor by the way she talks and tries flirting with the man, but he always seems to dodge her throws.

"Here we are! Welcome (y/n), to my place!" Mimzy said as she knocked a few times on a wall and someone opened the..door?

"Mimzy! Welcome back puddin'! We have been waiting for your return!" A tall thin flamboyant man said with the most ridiculously long luscious dark, jet-black hair. You have ever seen said.

"Benedict! Yes! I also have brought a few guest, some are new!" Of course you know who the famous Radio host Alastor is and this is (y/n)(L/n)." Mimzy said to the guy his glasses actually made him look like a decent person, which he appeared to be.

"Hello sweetheart! Nice to meet you! As Mimzy said, I am Benedict at your service." Benedict said as he kissed the back of your hand. (It is normal to kiss hands as a sign of respect back then).

A TWITCH SHOO-KITH FROM THE CORNER OF YOUR EYE OF SOMEBODY.

"Hello, haha.... Nice to meet you Benedict?" You said and raised your hand as a hello, back to his greeting.

"MIMZY! My dear! When is the next show runner up? " Alastor asked Mimzy as the people on stage upon your enter into the pub, play music.

Swingy- Jazz. Not bad! You thought to yourself as you looked around at people having a good time in their booths and dancing in the middle of the floor infront of the catwalk-like stage.

Red and purple lights...People are interesting with their design and color choice but it is really nice! Oh- right Mimzy's place.

"Well, while you puddings get settled this is my pub! That is the stage obviously to the left, west side, and this is the bar area to your right with the flashy drinks and our bartenders! There is an open booth to vip, which you guys are welcome to occupy!  Have fun! I have my next performer then myself to sing! So, I better get ready! Toodles! " Mimzy said as she then waved me and Alastor off ,with Benedict nodding to us and taking his leave back to his job. 

"So, Alastor.. what would you like to do? You said lookin go over to Alastor who had then sweeper you into one of his arms and usher you to one of the tables upfront. Where, someone scrambled away leaving you both the table, while a waiter cleaned it up quickly and asked you and Alastor what you both would like to drink and or eat.

"Hallo! I'm Penelope! I'm your waiter tonight, would would you two lovelies like to drink ? I also have a small a la carte, if you both would like to look through!" The tall slim waitress asked. With her heart shaped purple lips and pretty green eyes and long  blonde crimped hair, the waitress then awaited our response.

"Hello! I would like a bottle of red wine along side with crackers de fromage de vodka!" Alastor said as he referred for the two of you.

"Okay! I will have it brought by!" The waitress said taking the small menu paper.