Valentine 🌹2/2

Happy late Valentine's Day my beautiful reader🌹

Part 2/2

This is my method photography above (not all shown)

*Smut?*

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️
__________________________________

After running from the crazed 'shop keeper,' you and Alastor ran to another part of the town. Where couples were hand-in hand, PDA through the roof in some areas.

Why did Alastor bring us here?

"Where the fuck are we?" You said as Alastor kept waking and you followed.

"Why, it is a day for lovers to celebrate and as you can see, they are celebrating! In their... affectionate ways.." Alastor said a bit grossed but, he continued.

"It's Valentine's Day?!" You blurred out. You felt your checks begin to heat up.

"It is! Have you not know? Haha! My dear, you are still hungover?"

"No!no, I'm I usually don't celebrate this day. That is it." You said as you both then stopped at a restaurant type place.

"It is closed at the moment but, it will be open tonight by six o'clock! This my darling, is where we are going to be dinning tonight."... it may seem improper to show you where we will be dining but, it is best if you still knew your way around even after a few years.

"I'm not that out of my head!" You said.

"You seem to be if you've been in mine~" Alastor said as he leaned in towards you.

"We, we better get going it is nearly three o'clock." You said.

"You know, it takes a bit of time to let a gal get settled!" You said.

Why did I just say that? Uh, why.

"Alright, darling. We will meet in a few hours from now." Al said as he then kissed your hand.

"I will be around before so, don't dress yourself~"
Alastor said as you then blushed at his remark.

"Oh....okay."you said inhaling slowly to catch your breath.

~Time skip~
At your home

Ding ding!

"Oh, shit, he's here now." You said as you then looked at the clock that read five o'clock.

Ding ding!

The door rang.

"HOLD ON A SECOND!" You hollered from upstairs as you had put your makeup brush down.

I just need to unpin my hair...

You then scrambled to the door after going down the stairs. You then inhaled and exhaled.

Please don't let me swell up like a tomato.

You then opened the door to see Alastor dressed up in red and black with a black bow tie. (Imagine the white shirt but it's black instead with a velvet red coat). He was also holding a formal cover.(bag but formal type I forgot what its called).