~The Diva~

"Let's go out." Alastor told you as you were excited to see where Alastor was going to take you next.

"Where are we going Alastor?" You asked as he looked at you and smiled his biggest smile ever.

"Wait and see my darling! Good things come to those who wait!" Alastor said as you inhaled and exhaled.

"Okay, Al." You said still thinking about what you both did. Like a broke record, over and over your mind keeps playing what you remembered from thanksgiving.

"Tonight, there will be a parade for the welcoming holidays. Especially those who are more into Christmas as well. We will be where we are needed to be in just a few minutes" Alastor said as he then gently grabbed your wrist and kissed the back of your hand.

"So, this parade will take place later on in the night?"you asked as Alastor turned towards you and stopped walking.

"Well, this Mardi Gras will be a pleasant treat for you my dear! It takes place mostly around the French courter! You'll have a bon soirée!" Alastor said and then spun back around as he kept walking.

(Just so you guys know my opinion: Italics of French is very annoying to me like: 'Gateau.' I just get so annoyed every time! Mdr. Please excuse me for that, C'est pas parce qui me contre).

"Alastor!"

You cried out in surprise as he then out of nowhere once you saw the pretty lights of one of the floats down the street. People were dancing and drunk, of course it always makes sense for people to be drunk off their tushes.

~ Alastors pov~

"Yes, my dear?!" Alastor said as he then looked at you and realized you were only referring to the parade going on.

Alastor exhaled in relief that it was only the parade you were excited about.

"Come on, my darling! I have a friend I would like you to meet!" Alastor said then grabbing (y/n) by the shoulders, then quickly moving you toward the party on wheels.

~End of Alastors POV & back to (y/n)'s POV~

"Ah!(Y/n)! Sweat pea! . Oh! Alastor! Hunny! I missed you so much!" Mimzy said then she directed her attention to the two of you who then stepped closer together.

"Do you two know eachother?" Mimzy asked.

"Yes, we do indeed! I see you two have met already? That's wonderful darling! This is Mimzy dear, she is a good friend of mine!" Alastor said to you while moving back and forth to you and the short blonde.

Then, in between glances, Mimzy seemed to have a plastic -like face. Stiff and wife eyed but pretty.

She seems a little mad about me. Maybe she liked Alastor?  Oh god. Mimzy, please don't turn on me.

"Well...my dearest friends, I am afraid the float is carrying on without me now, but we are just about done! You see we are a block from my
...speakeasy.. let's go!!!" Mimzy said as she then gently smiled and spun around towards the direction her speakeasy is located.

_________________________________

Hey! I am trying to keep consistent !