Valentine 🌹 1/2

Disclaimer?:

Hey! I am still here! Thank you all who have read my book(s) already! I am thrilled to have readers and I absolutely adore comments! They help me with ideas and suggestions!

I have been busy and dealing with issues....

Did you all watch the Hazbinhotel finale?

The photo above is supposed to be the official look for Alastor when he was alive!!!(in the trading cards of Vivziepops)

There are going to be two parts!!!

Part 1/2!

__________________________________

Three years later....

You awoke in your bed you both had another speakeasy night at Mimzy s place.

  "Ugh, my head"you said as your eyes focused on the soft pedals of a rose with an envelope leftside of you.

(Faintly)
🎶 I just wanna be your bestest friend, till the end I adore you~ 🎶

"Is that Alastor?" You spoke to yourself a you then turned to the right of your nightstand. There was a bouquet of roses, as well as a small cup with two pills and a glass of water on the stand.

Aw, how sweet.

🎶My love,how I found you still as bright~🎶

You heard Alastor continue to sing as the sound of crackling was being made.

🎶I adoreeeee~ You and me makes three in a house of haven~🎶

He's too sweet he's making me breakfast isn't he? Does he know I'm awake? Why is he being extra sweet?

🎶la di da,la di da~🎶

Does he know I'm awake? Is that why he started making me food at... 11pm! Good golly! I'm terrified.

🎶je laisserai pour toi je téra brasse por toi🎶

Sizzle

I'll hide in here or should I sneak up on him?

You then position yourself to get up from the bed and as you move of the bed you lost your balance.

"Ah! "You say catching yourself from nearly falling and knocking over the roses.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?!" Alastor said as you heard him run to you from the kitchen.

You breathed in and out and then layed back onto the bed which had caught you.

"I'm alright, I just..lost my footing" you said as you looked over at Alastor who had walked into the room. He looked around the room and then walked over to you . He glanced at the water and pills he had spread out for you.

"Here,take these. You're still hung over from the wine last night, and all the slight extra walking as well." Alastor said as he then picked up the water and pills. Alastor then set them out to you and you

"Thank you." you said sitting more correctly onto the bed as you then took the pills and then drank some water in the glass.

"You had quiet a bit to drink last night after our time at the speakeasy and.... If you remember our little romance time." Alastor said as you then choked on your own air.