The morning after a seeping cut

Hey guys!
ARE YOU ALL EXCITED FOR HH ?????

I even got to speak with a few VA for Hazbinhotel and especially, yours truly, VA of the renewed Alastor!!!

It was such a blessing for a fan like me! I have no sexual desire for the character, but I do specialize in love and respect. Anyways, let's get to it!!!

Warning:There is smut!

__________________________________

The morning after pouring wine and celebrating thanksgiving with a delicious meal. You awoke in a jolt.

You gasped.

You woke up confused if your surroundings and hung over on alcohol from the night. It was still snowing outside, from the bright window partially closed you could see Alastors back yard.

Oh my, good golly, I can't believe I drank that much. Ouch, my side! Ugh, everything feels like hell.

You thought. You then focused more on your surroundings and thank goodness you didn't fall asleep outside in the snow.

"Wait where am I exactly?" You questioned as you then realized you were in a bed with a fire crackling eight feet from the bed.

At least it's warm, the fire wood looks brand new. Alastor must have set it there for me-

Alastor...

~Flashback~

"The wines delicious, thank you Alastor." You said as you then took a sip of your wine. The wine was very sweet and bitter, like cranberries.

Alastor then sat next to you after a while and you both then started feeling woozy from the wine.

"Do you wanna dance my darling? I know how to swing like never seen before! Haha! " Alastor said as you then smiled at him, holding your wine you then took another drink of your fourth glass.

"Yes!~ dance with me Alastor !~" you said happily. Alastor then set a record on and it happened to be a slow but fast pitch blue. It was wonderful to your ears. Speaking of ears, You caressed Alastors head and tickled his ears as he love your hands away from them.

"Now, now dear, you musn't touch my ears so much. You're gonna get your hand chopped off one day, haha!  My ears stay on the sides of my head darling~ I know that won't happen, as long as you're with me, m-me the killer? Nope! Your hands are too lovely and they are so graceful, like your everything.~ " Alastor said as he then smiled and you just smiled too drunk to understand.you both just drunkly swayed together.

~skip if you don't want to read!!!
After :
"@@@@@@@@@@"
You are then out of the lewd scenes!

(WARNING:LEWD)

"Ally Al~" you said as you then kissed Alastor and he froze a bit, but then you both ended up kissing eachother then tongue kissing eachother after a while. You both ended up on the floor close to the fire place where it was warm. Alastor then kissed you neck and you moaned a bit from his trail and slight bites. You then unbuttoned the top of your blouse/dress/shirt(?) and openly revealed your breast to Alastor who stopped and looked at them for a while, he then grabbed them and lightly sucked on one and rubbed the other.

"Mmm~" you moaned as he moved you closer to him. You were then sitting on him and you could feel his bulge through his pants. You then started rubbing it with your hips and Alastors breathing deepened as you continued.