~The Encounter~

By the ways guys they knocks from the last chapter resembles this chapter! So, it is the next day!

Clams- old way of saying money

The picture above is just for reference!
_______________________________

Knock,

Knock

"Huh? Who may that be? " you say to yourself as you then crawled out of bed. You then looked outside and saw the sun clear as day in the sky.

How long was I asleep for?

You asked yourself as you walked down stairs and to the front door. You opened the door to see a man holding a tool bag.

"Hello,my dear!" You heard a woman's voice. You then saw Ariadne waving behind the man at you.

"I brought someone to fix your window my dear! Then,I'll be off." Ariadne said as she winked at and left you with the man at your door. The man was short and stubby, but not too dirty.  You then  let the man fix the window, who was oddly silent the whole time and when he was finished he then called you by the name Ariadne had given him.

"Thank you so much!" You exclaimed as the man tipped his hat and walked away from your door into his car. You sighed as you closed the front door.

"Let's go explore a little bit and get some food for the house" you said to yourself.

~Time skip~

After you had finished getting ready it was then now two o'clock in the afternoon and you then finally walked out of your mini house. You walked out with an umbrella, considering it was raining, and the weather was nice and chill. A bit of time later do you were in the streets of Louisiana and there was a decent amount of people on the streets,some lively and some mysterious some afraid of some people and you do not know why, you question why people were acting the way they were, but you guessed that was just the way they act on their own. You then found a little market that held meat and groceries. You then smiled and went inside the open market. You then looked around and found a basket to hold your food in.

Let's see,I need to purchase something with red meat and I need other foods for the pantry as well. I won't need much since it's just me for now, but hopefully I don't make too much friends for the sake of money and rent.

You thought to yourself as you found the bakery and you grabbed a loaf of bread, and as well as milk and butter, and all the other foods that you needed to buy. You then purchased the items and made your way with your bags of food for the house. As he made your way outside the market store you then turned to walk home to the right, and as you were fixing one of the bags in your hand, your purse slipped off your shoulder and you accidentally let go of one of the bags in your hands, and it fell.

"Excuse me miss, I think you dropped this." Someone said as you then looked up to a talk man and met eyes with his hazels. The man was standing in the bright cloud light that you couldn't make out his features very well.
Somehow the man's piercing hazel eyes....

"Please, I've got myself into this situation,Let me handle it. " you said gritting your teeth. Embarrassed, you then looked back down and picked the stuff up yourself as the man stood there holding your bag of fresh dinner rolls.

"Thank you-" you began, but you were then only interrupted by a booming voice.

A charming voice...

"Alastor my darling! Pleasure to meet your acquaintance!" The man said as he helped you off the sidewalk ground.

"(Y/n) (L/n). Thank you so much... Alastor?" You said with hesitation as you were able to see the man's features before you.