001

vball team 😝😙

sawyer
guyysss!!
guess what i js found out, u won't belive it!

austin
it's spelled believe sawyer 💀

sawyer
stfu that's not what i was asking u

kyana
okkk what is it??

sawyer
CAM WILDER IS PLAYING IN THE FUCKING BUILDING RIGHT NEXT TO OURS FOR THEIR AAU TOURNEY!!

austin
bitch u better not be joking

taylor
why y'all so hyped up abt that tf 💀 we don't even play basketball

leslie
okay?? and?? wtf u mean why we so hyped

austin
WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU??

taylor
bc we don't play 🏀?

leslie
and what does that have to do w anything? 🤨

sawyer
ya

taylor
nvm 💀

———

Taylor was excited for their tournament, and not because of Cam Wilder, because she loves volleyball! It's a distraction to everything else going on in her life.

Her mom was pulling up to their hotel where the rest of the team was staying. Austin, Taylor's best friend, commanded everyone to text the group chat once they got there so everyone can group up.

vball team 😝😙

taylor
pulling up y'all
wya?

austin
leslie, teagan, kyana, and scarlett and me are already here
we in room 321
hurry your ass up tay

taylor
working on it, i js pulled up 💀

———

Taylor's team has this tradition that every tournament they attend, they all sleep in the same room before game day. It's like their good luck charm.

Taylor had red crocs on, white socks, black nike sweats, a red hoodie that was made for their team, and her hair up in two french braids. She was listening to music through her airpods.

Taylor had her black backpack for all the shit she needed, which wasn't much considering this tournament was a two day tournament. And then her other black backpack which is used for volleyball specifically.

Taylor walked into the lobby and waited beside her mom as she checked in and scrolled on tiktok. Taylor's for you page is a mess, lots of random shit on there so when an edit of RWE popped up, she wasn't too surprised.

She scrolled, not interested in it. Until a few videos down, another one popped up. She watched this one through, it was a compilation of funny moments the team had.

Taylor found herself laughing at it, replaying it multiple times. She went to the comments, scrolling through them, laughing very vaguely at a few and liking some.

She pressed the search bar from the comments which took her to more videos of the team. She watched them through when an edit popped up of a boy with curly blonde hair and braces, Taylor thought he was cute. Really cute.