018

after taylor's 4-hour nap, she awoke and decided to take an everything shower. she wanted to feel fresh and clean, but she also just wanted to forget about last night completely. it was humiliating and she thought an everything shower could help the tiniest bit.

after her shower the time was 4:41. she went downstairs to grab some food, preferably a smoothie or fruit bowl since that was what she was currently craving. she walked into the kitchen to see her mom sitting at the bar, working on her computer.

jeanie turned her head around, "there you are! i thought you were dead or something, you slept for so long." jeanie joked. taylor forced out a small laugh, "yeah i don't know, i was exhausted." taylor mumbled. "noah must be exhausted too, he hasn't came out of his room all day, if he's even here," jeanie mumbled the last bit mostly to herself. "kinda weird right?" she asked.

taylor felt her eyebrows raise unintentionally, "yeah, weird." she replied as she grabbed a white bowl out of one of their cabinets. she opened the fridge and grabbed vanilla yogurt, blueberries, and strawberries. she then opened their pantry and grabbed honey and granola to top the dish off.

she grabbed a knife, spoon, and a cutting board before she began to actually make the fruit bowl. "have you seen him all morning?" jeanie asked curiously. taylor shook her head, "no, i woke up at like 12 but fell back asleep and i just woke up like an hour ago. i took way to many melatonin last night." taylor lied, slightly laughing to cover up her nervousness.

"ahh, that makes sense. well, i haven't seen noah all morning, i haven't seen him at all since yesterday. he's not in his room, he's no where in the house, and he's not replying to my messages." jeanie replied, massaging her temples as she spoke.

he never came back? oh shit, taylor thought. that definitely wasn't good that noah didn't come back. i mean taylor didn't see him at all last night at the party, he certainly didn't text her about his whereabouts, and it was almost 5 in the afternoon and he hasn't came back yet. he must really have been fucked up or he just didn't want to come home. this has happened with noah before. he just got up and left one day and then came back a whole day later with zero explanation. he was grounded and denied access to basically everything for a very long time.

"again?" taylor asked, trying to show her mom she wasn't nervous about the whole situation. jeanie nodded as she sighed, "i'm really worried. can you please text him or talk to some of his friends and try to find out where he's at? i bet he's seen my messages but just isn't going to reply to them, he'll probably reply to yours though." jeanie spoke. taylor could see the worry in her mom's face and she felt terrible.

taylor eagerly nodded, "yeah, i'll text him and some of his friends right as i get back up to my room." she replied, finishing up her fruit bowl. taylor put back all the ingredients she got out as jeanie thanked her and taylor could do nothing but say, "of course!" and, "i promise he's gonna be alright mom!" but taylor couldn't say that confidently because he probably wasn't.

———

taylor was back up in her room, she already texted some of noah's friends but finally moved onto texting him. she texted him last, mostly because she didn't want to be disappointed and even more worried if he didn't reply quickly.

piece of shit

taylor
where tf are u?
mom's worried

taylor put her phone down, not expecting noah to text back just yet. it took noah about 10 minutes to answer, taylor was watching shameless when she got the notification and was honestly, completely surprised he answered as fast as he did.

𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 | NELSON NEUMANNOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara