023

it was a few months later. it was may. and nelson was having a pool party at his house. he told taylor she could invite whoever she wanted so she invited austin and sawyer, her two best friends.

over the last couple months sawyer and taylor surprisingly got really close and now considered each other their best friends. taylor, sawyer, and austin were all really close and almost with each other everyday at this point. but they didn't consider themselves a trio because well.. they just didn't like that. i mean everyone said there's always a duo in a trio and the three of them didn't want to leave each other out, so they just said they were all best friends and if someone asked if they were a trio, they'd immediately deny it.

austin and sawyer were laying on taylor's bed as taylor was sitting on the ground in front of her mirror, putting on her jewelry.

"so who's gonna be at the party?" sawyer asked, mostly directing the question to taylor since she knew the group the best. austin has talked to cam, lavar, and nelson before but no one else, and sawyer hasn't even talked to anyone.

taylor shrugged, "probably nelson, noah, niles, a few of niles' friends as well as some of noah's. probably cam, melo, lavar, and also giannis." she replied as she stood up, taking in her appearance in the mirror before turning around to face austin and sawyer.

"do i look okay?" taylor asked, her gaze going from sawyer to austin, austin to sawyer, and then sawyer to austin again.

"gorgeous babe."

"nelson is gonna be allllll over you."

taylor laughed before she grabbed some jean shorts and a tight white shirt to slip over her pink bathing suit. "y'all ready?" she asked as she grabbed her phone, airpods, and chapstick.

taylor shoved them into her pockets as austin and sawyer nodded and stood up from her bed. "do you think they'll be any cute boys there? i'm so lonely guys.." sawyer trailed off as she let out a small laugh to cover up her embarrassment.

austin smiled, "i bet they'll be loads of boys there!" she reassured sawyer.

taylor nodded, "yeah. they'll be a shit ton of boys but they're all gonna be ugly."

austin scoffed, "taylor!" she looked at her, her eyebrows furrowed together. taylor slightly laughed as the trio descended the stairs, "what? they will be! nelson is the finest man to ever exist. my eyes are on no one else." taylor defended herself.

sawyer playfully rolled her eyes, "okay, whatever. do you think i'd think they'd be cute?" sawyer rephrased her question.

taylor shrugged as she put her right airpod in and turned on Praise Jah In The Moonlight by YG Markey but kept it turned down low so she could still talk to her two best friends.

"probably," she vaguely replied before she turned to austin. "she'll probably be into giannis, don't you think?" taylor asked.

"who the fuck is giannis?"

austin shook her head, "my bet is on romelo." she responded. taylor nodded as she hummed, "actually.. yeah. i see melo and her more than her and giannis."

"who the fuck is giannis and melo?" sawyer spoke, getting the two girls attentions. "you watch cam don't you?" taylor asked, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

sawyer scratched the back of her neck awkwardly, "i kinda stopped after nelson was pissing off the team when he stole you away from us." she replied, avoiding eye contact with taylor.

taylor laughed as the three got into jeanie's car, "nelson did not steal me away from you guys!" she protested.

"ehhh," austin began. "he kinda did. didn't he jeanie?" austin asked, peering her head around jeanie's seat.