024

taylor, austin, and sawyer all headed outside to nelson's backyard which was where the pool was. giannis tagged along but got distracted when he saw noah filming a tiktok and ran to get in it.

there was a grill going with what smelled like to be burger patties and hotdogs on it. there was a large table with a red and white checked table cloth that had lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese, pickles, and tomato's in small translucent bowls to top your burgers with. as well as some relish and mustard. it was lined with plates and plastic silverware as well as blue paper towels stacked in the middle.

there was music playing and people were laid out on the ground, sitting in chairs, and swimming in the pool. it was chaotic which made taylor break out into a smile, she loved the neumann's chaos.

sawyer tugged on taylor's arm as they made their way through chairs of people, "there's so many people here tay! what the fuck?" sawyer spoke loud enough for taylor and austin to hear but not anyone else.

taylor glanced behind her but kept walking, "sorry. i thought there might be like 20 people or even less, i wasn't expecting this much," taylor replied as she scanned her surroundings, looking for nelson. "but it'll be okay! everything is still gonna be super fun, trust." she added.

the three girls stopped and began talking. "i'm nervous." austin mumbled. taylor and sawyer furrowed their eyebrows in confusion as they looked at each other, "what for?" sawyer asked.

"yeah, what for?"

a sheepish expression covered austin's face, "i don't want all these people to see me in a bathing suit.." she trailed off.

taylor reached for a strand of hair that was loose from austin's messy braid and began to twirl it in her fingers, "austin. you're gorgeous. you look amazing in a bathing suit and," taylor gestured around. "if these people think otherwise, they can suck it."

sawyer nodded along with taylor, "there shouldn't be anything to be nervous about, you look amazing in your bathing suit babe."

austin smiled at her two best friends before her gaze settled on something behind taylor. "what? what is it?" taylor asked once she noticed austin wasn't looking at them anymore.

but before austin could answer, taylor felt a pair of wet arms snack around her waist, pulling her into a tight hug.

taylor was mentally questioning who it was but when she felt their curls brush against her neck as they buried their face in her shoulder, she knew it was nelson.

taylor slightly laughed as she rested her arms on nelson's, "hey nels." she spoke as she turned around still in his grasp.

"hey ma." he leaned forward and gave her a quick peck on the lips. sawyer groaned, "you guys are making me sad. stop." she crossed her arms.

austin laughed before she grabbed onto sawyer's arm, "c'mon, let's get in." she began to drag sawyer after her as she shot taylor a smile.

taylor turned back towards nelson as he leaned in and began kissing her neck. she laughed, "okay, okay. it's a pool party nels, let's start acting like it is." she smiled.

she didn't want him to stop kissing her, she craved his touch but she didn't know half of the people here and she felt out of place if her and nelson just began to make out or something.

nelson pulled back and slightly laughed, "ight, i guess you right," he playfully rolled his eyes before he began leading her over to a set of chairs near the pool's edge. "c'mon, this is where everyone's at."

once taylor and nelson reached the circle of pool chairs, nelson pointed her to his and she placed her items on it.

cam, lavar, melo, and giannis all had their chairs here. melo was in the pool messing around with lavar as cam laid on his chair, laughing at the duo.

"yo cam, tay's here." nelson spoke up, causing cam to look back. he began smiling once taylor and him made eye contact. she broke out into a smile as she walked towards his chair.

he pushed himself upwards out of the chair and made his way over to taylor, his arms wide before they embraced in a tight hug. "haven't seen the water girl in a bit." cam joked.

taylor slightly laughed, "yeah, okay." she replied, playfully rolling her eyes before they dabbed each other up.

"nah for real, it's been a few months, hasn't it?" cam asked as he looked between taylor and nelson.

the team stopped filming regularly in february so taylor didn't see the team as much as she was used to. of course she'd be with nelson a lot, i mean they were dating so of course she did.

she saw melo one time in the last month at a small get together at the RWE warehouse. she saw lavar six times, each time had to do with nelson. she saw giannis twice, one she ran into him at the store and the other was at the RWE warehouse as well. and cam, she hadn't seen him at all in the last 3 months. he didn't go to the RWE warehouse during the two times they all met up there due to flight cancellations and delaying.

taylor nodded, "shit, it's been three." she responded. "fuck those flights." nelson added as he bent down and picked up cam's capri sun that was resting on a table, bringing it to his mouth and taking a long sip.

cam nodded and hummed in agreement as he glanced at nelson then back to taylor, "i've- wait. nelson is that my fucking capri sun?" he asked, an annoyed but amused expression on his face.

nelson slowly began to lower the capri sun from his mouth, "um.. no?" he hesitated. cam clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth as he leaned forward and aggressively grabbed the capri sun out of nelson's hand.

"what the fuck? i said it wasn't yours. give it back!" nelson complained as he threw his hands up in the air, a slight smile tugging at the right side of his mouth.

"nah fuck you, it's mine." cam replied as he brought it to his mouth and took a sip.

"bro." nelson mumbled as he looked at taylor. the two began laughing before cam threw the capri sun right at nelson's chest, making it splash everywhere.

"cam, what the fuck?" taylor asked as she held her arms out and looked at her white top that had slight stains of blue on it now.

"bro, you got that shit in my hair." nelson shook his head as he looked at cam. nelson began to charge at cam as he ran, fully intending to push cam into the pool and drench him.

taylor watched in amusement as she slipped off her jean shorts and pulled off her top, leaving just her pretty pink bathing suit on.

cam moved out of the way just in time making it so nelson fell into the pool instead of him. nelson yelped once he realized what was happening before he made contact with the water with a thwack!

taylor winced at the sound before she began laughing once nelson resurfaced, his hair a wet tangled mess and a red face of embarrassment.

"lil boy, i'll fuck you up." cam shook his head.

harlan speaks 🗣️

heyy sorry i didn't update yesterday, i got my phone taken but i got it back for this basketball game i went to watch and then my parents forgot to take it back so i quickly wrote this

it's not the best but wtv 😭 a short chapter, it's only 1307 wordsss

give me some ideas to write plssssss idk what to dooo

okay byee