009

they were all downstairs, beginning the intro to the video. taylor was holding a wine glass filled with milk. cam stood behind her and they both straightened their backs so they looked professional.

nelson was playing piano in the background as the two slowly walked towards him, the camera following them. lavar was standing next to nelson, doing some weird shit as he kinda fanned nelson.

nelson was terrible at playing the piano. taylor has played piano for 9 years and still was playing it so whatever sound nelson was making with the piano sounded like a person scraping a fork against a plate to her.

once taylor reached nelson she spoke up, "sir nelson, your leche." she slowly handed the wine glass to nelson as he reached for it.

"gracias." he slightly laughed. he grabbed the wine glass and put it on top of the piano which was under the stairs.

"sir nelson, how many likes should this video get?" she asked. nelson continued playing as he sang some awful high notes. he quickly turned around and spoke to the camera with a straight face, "50,000 thousand likes."

they paused the camera and dispersed to their spots they needed to be in for the video. cam went outside to talk to the camera and nelson and taylor went to his room.

they layed down on the couch together. they had probably ten minutes before cam would come in. "can you play with my hair?" nelson asked taylor.

taylor laughed, "sure, lay down." nelson laid his head on her lap but made sure she didn't start playing with his hair until he got comfortable.

"oww, you just poked me with your boney ass elbow." taylor complained. nelson smiled at her, "you'll get over it." he joked.

taylor gave him a dirty look as she looked down at him, "yeah okay." she replied sarcastically.

taylor put her hands into his hair and began scrunching her fingers up and down before she twirled each curl separately.

it was quiet but not a bad quiet. it was quiet and there was no tension in the air from unwanted awkwardness, which they didn't have.

nelson spoke up, "you know what i really like about you taylor?" he asked while he scratched his nose. "mhm?" she muttered.

"you're really chill, you're funny. you get me, i get you. it's so weird, you're like the girl version of me. shit's trippy." he explained while doing hand gestures.

taylor laughed, "yeah, i see that. it's cool more than trippy i would say." she added. he slightly nodded, "agreed."

"you know what i really like about you nelson?" taylor asked. nelson smiled, eager to hear what she had to say, "mhm?" he muttered.

"you're really chill and funny too. you understand who i am as a person, and i understand who you are as a person. you're a good friend." she spoke, using his words but twisting them a bit.

"yeah, i know we met like just a few weeks ago, but i really do care about you and i hope nothing bad happens to you." nelson randomly added.

taylor furrowed her eyebrows, "um why would something bad happen to me?" she asked confused.

"you never can say it enough. you never know when one of your friends or family gets into an accident. you always just want them to know you care, and i'm doing that now." nelson stated.

taylor laughed and nodded, "yeah, you're right nelson. well i really care about you too." she smiled down at him.

they sat there, only taylor's arms and hands moving, and stared at each other. they already had a moment somewhat like this. it was the night of the first day they met, they hugged and didn't really separate completely until a distraction came. it was just like this moment. they stared and smiled, admiring each other's facial features but trying not to make it obvious. this time the distraction was cam.