005

taylor went over to the bench and sat down. the bench cooled her thighs, giving her goosebumps since she was still in her volleyball uniform.

cam walked over towards taylor as ray, RWE's cameraman, followed him. "here's taylor, a new addition to the team." he spoke. "he means i'm the water girl." taylor added in.

cam went and sat by her, "y'all boys, and girls, will love our new water girl. she's hella laid back and chill, and she's dating nelson now." he teased, grinning. taylor laughed, "i'm not nelson's girl, we literally just met today." cam side eyed the camera before getting up and whispering to it, "yeah we'll see about that soon."

taylor laughed some more, "i can hear what you're saying." cam rolled his eyes sarcastically, "don't listen to taylor, she's out of her mind. let's go talk to ice spice. yo nelson! nelson! interview, hurry yo ass up!" he shouted.

nelson shouted back, "i'm coming!" his voice cracked mid sentence, causing taylor to slightly laugh. she just met nelson but she already really liked his voice, and she thought the voice cracks were honestly cute.

nelson jogged over, stopping and spreading his legs wide so he had a weird stance. "what you want? i'm tryna warm up."

cam side eyed him, "so tell me why, you pulled up around five minutes ago from chipotle with taylor? you wasn't locked in huh? you weren't locked in and you still ain't locked in! i mean did you see what the fuck you was just doing? your shots are ass, you fucking suck." cam questioned nelson.

"i'm locked in." nelson protested. he began to stretch his legs out, "what the fuck are you doing?" cam asked.

"he's stretching for the game!" taylor spoke up, ray turning the camera towards her before turning it back to nelson. "yeah, i'm stretching for the game!"

cam pointed at the two of us at the same time, "shut the fuck up, you both." cam spoke.

nelson and i both started laughing in sync as cam looked from me to nelson, nelson to me, and me to nelson. "they got the same laugh, what the fuck?" cam told the camera, laughing as he did so.

———

the game started and nelson started on the bench, sitting next to taylor. "you must be ass if you start bench." taylor joked.

nelson laughed, leaning towards taylor before speaking, "i'm not ass, i don't wanna hear it so shut the hell up."

taylor grinned before pushing nelson's head gently away from her face. "yo my curls." he spoke, scrunching up his curls with his hands.

"your curls are fine, they look the exact same before i even touched your face." taylor smiled. "i love my curls." nelson randomly added.

"yeah, they're nice."

"wanna feel?" nelson asked, leaning towards taylor obviously hoping she said yes. "oh how could i refuse?" taylor teased him with words he said earlier that day.

nelson smiled and scooted closer to taylor even though they were already pretty close. they had it so their legs were touching and their arms pressed together. "feel."

taylor laughed, "i will, i will." she reached her hands out and scrunched up his curls before twirling them around between her fingers.