012

taylor and austin were laying in bed together. they were at austin's house, taylor basically grew up in this house. taylor loved simple hang out times like this with austin, it made her feel so loved and appreciated even if they were just laying in bed.

"oh! look at this one." austin spoke as she turned her phone towards taylor. austin laughed as taylor screwed up her face, "no ma'am." taylor mumbled, widening her eyes to show how she had no interest in the boys she was showing her.

austin groaned, "tay. i've shown you around like ten guys and you think they're all ugly? bitch what? they're sooo fine." austin complained.

taylor held a grin on her face, "bitch that's not my type." she replied hastily. austin playfully rolled her eyes and raised her eyebrows, "okay, then what is?" she asked.

"npc white boys."

austin and taylor stared at each other for a few seconds, an amused and confused look on austin's face, and a calm one on taylor's.

austin then erupted into laughter, bending herself in half and laughing while she laid her head on taylor's thigh.

taylor smiled down at her, "it's really not that funny." she added. austin looked up at her before breaking into another fit of laughter, "your face! your face! bitch, stop doing that with your face." she ordered.

taylor smiled even wider, which she didn't think was possible at the time, while she furrowed her eyebrows at her. "i'm not doing anything?"

austin kept laughing until her brother interrupted them. austin's brother was gorgeous to say the least, everyone thought so except austin obviously. everyone including taylor.

taylor used to have a huge crush on baylen. when she went to restaurants with the family, baylen would always get her pickles and extra fries. not because they made her give them to him, but because she knew he wanted them and if he was happy, she was too. she'd skip nintendo Just Dance sessions with austin to play "army" with baylen, she'd scrap off the frosting from a cupcake that was like one your grandma would make, with a fork and give it to baylen, she'd replace his broken crayons with her fresh new ones at restaurants even though she wanted to color and play tic-tac-toe, she'd willingly give him her lunch money for him to buy candy when she was in 4th, she always did nice gestures for him but eventually stopped when she realized he wasn't really returning those gestures back.

those two always had a special connection when they were younger but was cut short by austin because she didn't want them to start dating and for taylor to hangout with him more than her. taylor always thought she was crazy for thinking they'd ever date, but she was slightly flattered by it.

baylen was two years older and he skated, he's always done it for as long as taylor can remember.

austin and taylor met in pre school and became best friends, it's crazy they've stuck together as best friends this long but they just compliment each other so well.

so taylor has a distinct memory of coming home from kindergarten with austin to her house. they walked into the house and there baylen was, with his neon yellow and neon orange, plastic skateboard.

he wasn't actually doing any tricks, like the ones he does now. no, he was actually just sitting on it but he's still been doing it, in a way, for a while.

baylen had this really fluffy, dense mess of hair that he made look just so good. he had pearly white teeth and his lips were perfectly lined and sized for his face. his eyes were brown pools of chocolate with hints of blue randomly placed around. his face was thin but not so much he looked sick, he looked good. his body was perfectly sculpted, it was hard to keep your eyes off him. even his eyebrows were perfect.