003

nelsonnn

nelson
heyy

taylor
hey!
can u and ur team come?

nelson
yep! it's only gonna be me cam and lavar tho
what's the court?
we're walking over rn

taylor
umm hold up
let me check

nelson
okk

taylor
court 4!
it's pretty big inside but it's near court 7, it's near the back

nelson
cool cool
i'll see u soon

taylor
counting on it!
read

———

Taylor played good most of the time, except for when she was nervous. And she was nervous, very nervous. She wanted to play good and not just because of Nelson.

She played pepper with Austin as she heard Nelson's voice.

"Lavar, shut your fucking mouth."

"Nelson, don't fucking make me do it!"

"The fuck? Do what!"

"You know what. I'll fuck you up, personally."

Taylor laughed at their argument, she didn't know what it was about but it sounded funny.

"There's your boyfriend!" Austin teased as she hit the ball and Taylor received it. Austin set it up for Taylor to hit.

"Yeah, whatever. He's not my boyfriend, we just met!" Taylor smiled. "Okay and?"

"Okay and he's not my boyfriend." Taylor spoke as Austin laughed and shook her head, receiving Taylor's hit.

"Yo Nelson, my boy. There's yo girl! Go say hi." Cam spoke.

"I will when she's done, she doing that thing volleyball players do right now." He replied.

"Hit the ball?" Lavar scoffed as he laughed.

"Dumbass, it's not just called 'hitting the ball' there's more to it." Cam spoke.

"She's pretty good."

"Alright girls, huddle! huddle!" Our coach, Chris, shouted at us. we jogged into a circle, putting our arms all up on each other's backs.

"okay, we're starting in about 30 minutes. we're gonna start hitting lines, then serving, and then passing lines to warm up." he explained, glancing at us all as he spoke.

taylor nodded her head to his instructions, "got it." she mumbled along with other things the girls said.

they dispersed into separate lines but before she joined their right side, outside hitter line, she walked over to nelson.

"hey nelson! we're gonna play in like 30 minutes, we're doing warmups right now." taylor explained, glancing back at her team.

he smiled at her, "cool, have you talked to my team yet?" he asked. taylor shook her head, "nah, i've seen videos of them of course, but i haven't actually met them." she replied.