Chapter 2: Balladeer?

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!⚠️
(Warning, contains curse words! If sensitive please don't read or just ignore it? Idk🧍)
Enjoy chapter two loves!!<3

*Next day~*

*Kazuha was walking around outside of Liyue again, he did his usual. Sit down under a tree and take in the gentle wind breeze.. but soon after he fell asleep.*

*1 hour later..*

*someone was poking Kazuha on the cheek, a hilichurl? Or treasure hoarder? Who.. Kazuha slowly opened his eyes and saw it was.. Scaramouche?! He was the one poking him. Kazuha was a bit surprised, but a small smile appeared on his face.*

"Ah, Scar-"

*Kazuha's sentence was cut off..*

"Shut the hell up."

*Scaramouche said harshly, Kazuha wondered why this wanderer was so mean towards him.. most importantly why did he wake Kazuha up?*

*Kazuha slowly got up brushing his arm off, before looking at Scaramouche again, Scaramouche just looked at Kazuha. After a few seconds of awkward silence.. Scaramouche turned around and walked off, Kazuha's eyes widen in shock and he walked after Scaramouche and walked besides him. "He's fast.." Kazuha thought to himself.*

"H-Hey! Wait!"

*Kazuha said as he tried to walk as quick like Scaramouche. But Scaramouche of course wouldn't listen..*

"I wanna ask a question!"

*Kazuha asked, and Scaramouche stopped walking.. "he listened.." Kazuha thought, his eyes lit up with excitement and happiness. "He actually listened.." he thought again.*

"Make it worth my time."

*Scaramouche said harshly. He wasn't gonna deal with this today, he already hated this Kazuha kid enough..*

"Who..are you? I always wondered."

*Kazuha asked, till Scaramouche suddenly appeared behind Kazuha and had an polearm against Kazuhas neck, "not again.." Kazuha thought.*

"Scaramouche, also known as the Balladeer. Number sixth of the eleventh fatui harbingers."
*Scaramouche smirked and appeared in front of Kazuha again.* "Now.. Bow before me!"
*Scaramouches face was full of confidence..*

*Kazuha just stood there.. Staring at Scaramouche in awe..*

"Balladeer? That's a cool name!!"
*Kazuha said with a smile.*

*Scaramouche felt his anger rising, he glared angrily at Kazuha and he groaned in frustration.*

"Bow before me you shit head!!"

"Tell me more!!"
*Kazuha begged*

"W-what.. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DO YOU WISH ON KNOWING ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING.. I.."
*Scaramouche's sentence was cut because of Kazuha's look in his eyes.. Scaramouche just stared at Kazuha's eyes who were.. soft and relaxed..*
"Tch!! BOW BEFORE ME TWINKIE!!"

"Please tell me more!!"
*Kazuha kept begging..*

*Scaramouche gave him the biggest death stare, after a few seconds. He looked away and walked off again.*

"W-wait!!"
*Kazuha ran after Scaramouche and grabbed his arm* "Why do you keep running off?! I wanna be friends with you!"

*Scaramouche felt even more pissed off than ever, he slapped Kazuha's hand away and glared at him.*

"FUCK OFF!! WE ARE NEVER GONNA BE FRIENDS GOT THAT?! YOU FUCKING TWINKI-.."
*Scaramouches sentence was cut.. that look in Kazuha's eyes again.. fuck! No he has to get himself together!*

"Quit staring at me like that!!"

"Like what?" *Kazuha asked, still with that look.*

"STOP IT YOU FUCKING.. I give up."

"So we're friends?!"
*Kazuha's eyes lit up in excitement.*

"AGAIN! NOT FRIENDS!!"
*Scaramouche shouted.*

"But!-"

"We're never gonna be friends got it!?"

*This sucked.. all Kazuha wanted was to be friends with Scaramouche, but Scaramouche won't even agree to that, it was quite irritating but Kazuha never gave up.*

HEY LOVES!! I noticed I got 2 views on my last chapter!! Whoever checked my 1st chapter I really hope you liked it! I'll make chapter 3 right now! ILY ALL BYE BYE!! Sorry if the chapter is short, I promise I'll try to make the chapters longer.🫶

Published: 7/27/2023
(If I spelled anything wrong please ignore lmao🧍)