Chapter 23: An unexpected guest..

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 23 my loves.
(Contains bad language, violence if sensitive read at your own risk.)

Previously on chapter 22...

We just chilled together in the bath till it was time to get out, we got out, got dressed. And walked over to the bed and Scaramouche changed the sheets, once he did that I sat down on the bed and laid down. He did the same and kissed my cheek, holding me close..
________________________________________

Kazuha's pov:

I was with nahida and the traveler, while Scaramouche was at home doing.. whatever he does on his free time, he usually always sleep or cook food for me when I get back so he was probably doing both. Nahida on the other hand was mostly talking to the traveler since I was only thinking about Scara and they got kinda annoyed when I spoke about him 24/7..

(Poor kazu -Author)

"Nahida, I'm bored.."

"Hm.. we can play Jenga!"

And so.. they played Jenga..

"I'll take the top!"
Said nahida, with a cheery tone..

Nahida took the top piece of the Jenga tower and set it at the top.

"Uh.. does she know that she can't take the pieces that are already at the top..?"

I whispered to the traveler and the traveler just gave me a side eye glance before awkwardly smiling before whispering back..

"She's learning."

I gave her/him a stinky face expression before grabbing myself a piece.. I carefully and slowly took the middle and placed it on the top.

"I'm honestly gonna win chat."
I said with a smug grin and the traveler just side eyed me again..

"There's no winners in this game."

My eyes widen and I stared at the traveler..

"I think you both need to start learning."

...

"Bitch."

"Dick."

"Cunt."

"ENOUGH! INAPPROPRIATE!"

Nahida shouted and me and the traveler both immediately shut up.

...

I sighed and leaned back on the chair..

"Ughhhhhh... I miss my mannnn.."

"SHUT UP!"
Nahida and the traveler shouted while giving me a type of glare that says.. "ima Millie rock you." I just looked away.

"Always talking about your 'mANzz' LIKE SHUT UP!"

"SERIOUSLY! IF YOU MISS HIM THEN GO!"

"Oki! :D"

I happily started to skip my way out the tea shop, feeling both Nahida and the travelers glares staring dead into my soul, I didn't care though. As long as I see my manzzzz..

(Kazuha misses his manz chat. -Author)

Scaramouche's pov:

"This show is boring as hell.. where's the drama?"

I said as I was laid back on the couch watching the most boring show in all history, I rolled my eyes and got up to go make myself some food. I went into the kitchen and grabbed maruchan (cup ramen) and put some hot water in it, I closed the seal with the fork and waited 3 minutes.