Chapter 15: Scaramouche's nightmare..

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 15 my loves.
(Contains bad language, angst, if sensitive read at your own risk. I forgot how to spell angst-)

(BTW THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE IM BUSY RN-)

Previously on chapter 14...

We both got cleaned up and headed straight to bed, hopefully no one saw or heard them..

But..

We all know who..

Right?

...

Tighnari.
________________________________________

"You're a disgrace.."

I looked up and saw a man..

?!

Niwa..?

"You're a burden, nothing but an idiot!"

"W-what..?"

"Why did you leave.."

I turn around only to see the kid that I used to be friends with..

"I hate you.."

"I HATE YOU!"

"I.. huh?"

"Kuni.. you disgusting filthy puppet.. you're such a mistake, I regret creating you."

"Stop.. stop.. please stop.."

I kneeled down and brought my knees up to my chest as they all threw insults at me..

Ei..

Niwa..

The kid..

All of them..

"Look at you.. crying like an idiot."

"What a disgrace.."

"I should've broken you when you were made.."

"You should've been the one to die!"

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.."

I cried and hugged my knees tighter, they all laughed and kept staring and throwing insults at me.

"I hate you."

A different voice said, I looked up only to see Kazuha. Standing their emotionless.. the light in his eyes was gone..

"I utterly.. hate you.. why did I become friends with someone like you? Your worthless."

"K..Kazuha.. y-you don't mean that right..?"

"I wish I never met you. I wish on that day I never approached you. I wish you have never been brought into this earth."