Chapter 10: The trip to the land of wisdom.

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 10 my loves.
(Contains bad language, if sensitive read at your own risk.)

Previously on chapter 9...

Hopefully, I won't be late to meet Kazuha tomorrow. But why would he want me to meet him at Mt. Aocang? Was it because he wanted me to meet..

...

Cloud retainer again?
________________________________________

Kazuha's pov:

It was a clear blue sky, the clouds were small, the horizon was wonderful. And of course, the crux fleet was as hard working as ever. A little loud too.. I decided to meet up with Beidou to let her know where I was going so she wouldn't worry, as I walked up those steps on the ship the wind blew a bit too hard which caused me to lean forward a bit. And almost fall face first..but someone had caught me.

???- "Careful Kid."

Kazuha- "Ah, thanks Beidou. I was just about to come and meet you."

Captain Beidou, the leader of the crux fleet and the wonder of the ship. She even knows lady Ningguang back at Liyue harbor, she's pretty popular with others also. And I also heard that they are best friends! And pretty close..

Beidou- "Oh really? What's it about kid?"

Kazuha- "Nothing, I just wanted to let you know I'll be heading out now."

Beidou- "To go meet that Scaramouche guy again correct?"

Kazuha- "Mhm, so I'll be leaving."

Beidou- "Alright, be safe!"

Kazuha- "uh huh! Bye Beidou!"

She waved goodbye and I waved bye back and made my way to go see Scaramouche again.
________________________________________

Scaramouche's pov:

I was at the place Kazuha wanted to meet me at, Mt. Aocang where cloud retainer lives. As I was waiting there, I was resting by a nearby tree. Leaning my back against it and having my eyes closed, the climbing I had to do was rough.

30 minutes later...

Kazuha finally showed up.. I opened my eyes once I heard his voice calling out my name, I looked at him and did a small wave. But.. if we are where cloud retainer lives. Where is she? Wouldn't she appear by now? Things weren't really adding up.

Kazuha made his way and sat down next to me, he did that same small gentle smile and I just rolled my eyes, I didn't wanna admit I liked being around him. I don't know how to say that without sounding weird about it.

Kazuha- "Someone has an attitude today.."

Scaramouche- "And? I don't get why you wanted to meet me here.."

Kazuha- "oh so you're mad about that?"

Scaramouche- "No! Of course not. I'm just confused that's all."

Kazuha chuckled and he placed a hand on my shoulder, sitting down with his legs crossed.

Kazuha- "About what? Why I wanted to meet you here?"