Chapter 20: Kazuha gets sick?

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 20 my loves.
(Contains bad language, smut 🌶, if sensitive read at your own risk.)

Previously on chapter 19...

The moon was a half moon, shining down on the Sumeru region. I closed my eyes and sighed, I heard my name being called.. I opened my eyes and looked at Kazuha, he didn't call my name.. I turned my head around and saw that Niwa was standing  there with a smile on his face, I was surprised for a moment before smiling back. I turned my head back around and I stretched my hands,

"Well, we have a long adventures ahead of us."

"We sure do, now let's go meet up with Nahida and the others before they get into some trouble with Nahida."

I laughed a bit and followed Kazuha to meet up with Nahida and the traveler..
______________________________________

Travelers pov:

"S-sir.. you may need to go home.."

"Im!- *hic* just fineee.."

I stared at Kazuha with a worried expression, 'only two bottles of alcohol and he's already drunk.. what a loser..' I thought, I heard the doors of the bar slam opened, I turned my head quickly to see who it was..

?!

The balladeer?!

"I heard that there was a dumb ass who got drunk?"

Scaramouche said as he walked towards Kazuha, he looked at him and clicked his tongue.

"Tsk, Tsk, how many bottles did you take rinky nipple?"

"..."

"... well I'm waiting for your fucking response are you just not gonna say anything dumb ass?"

"Two.. bubbles.."

"Bubbles? The fuck you mean bubbles?"

"Bubbles.."

"Ok let's go rinky nipple."

I watched the entire scene with a shocked expression, 'you know even if he tried to kill me he's funny..' I thought, Scaramouche tried to pick him up but Kazuha wouldn't wanna leave, I got up off my seat to help out but Scaramouche looked at me with a death stare. My eyes widened slightly and so I went back to sit down, he looked away from me and eventually got Kazuha up. He wrapped an arm around his shoulder and started to walk him out, 'Hmph, he had no reason giving me that look! I just wanted to help out!' I thought as a small frown appeared on my face.

Scaramouche's pov:

"You have to stop drinking, you know if Beidou finds out she will kill you."

Of course Kazuha didn't answer since he was drunk drunk, I sighed and just continued to walk him home as he was limping slightly from being drunk.

-

We arrived home, I had Kazuha in my arms and I opened the door to his home and walked in, the first thing I did was take Kazuha to his room and sat him down. He started to close his eyes and doze off, so I laid him down and cover him up with a blanket and went to go make tea for him.