Chapter 5: You came back..

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 5 loves!
(Contains: Cursing)

Previously on the last chapter..

"Correct.."

"It would be weird, if he just left you there without saying anything else. So here's my theory, he never really left. But he's actually watching you. Watching over you secretly."
____________________________________

"What.. watching over me?!"

"Mhm. I'm sure he never really left you."

"But.. he doesn't even care! Why would he possibly.. watch over me..? Huh.."

Flash back:
Scaramouche saw how Kazuha moved away.. he just sat there in shock. After a few minutes of an awkward silence between them, Scaramouche had gotten up and went over to Kazuha and sat down next to him. Using his hat to cover his face.*

"I thought-"
*Kazuha's sentence was cut off by Scaramouche shouting at him. Again.*

"Shut the fuck up! I don't wanna hear it from you!
____________________________________
End of flashback..

"He only sat down next to me that day because.. he felt bad.."

"See? He secretly cares Kazuha. You gotta realize that."

"How did I.. never notice.. he only shouted at me because he was embarrassed! Cloud retainer thank you!! *he got up and waved goodbye and started to run off*

"W-wait! Where are you-"

"IM GONNA GO FIND HIM!! WISH ME LUCK!!"

*and with that Kazuha was gone.. cloud retainer sat there all alone, she sighed quietly and she chuckled.*

"Good luck Kazuha.. I hope your friendship between you 2 goes well.."
*she said under her breath and kept eating the food Kazuha brought.*

Meanwhile with Kazuha..

*He was running around hoping to find Scaramouche, but nothing, after a few minutes of running he stopped and was panting heavily. He couldn't run his legs were weak.. he looked up at the sky and he sighed.*

"I give up.. no! I gotta find him!!"

*he starts to run again desperate to look for Scaramouche, after a few minutes of running again he stopped, he felt like he was running in circles. The amount of times he passed by this tree.. was exhausting, he was out of breath.. he sat down underneath the tree and he tried to catch his breath, which he did a few minutes later..*

"God.. tired.. I just wanna sleep.. I can't find him.."

*Kazuha said as he hugged his knees and kept himself hidden, so no enemies would notice him under the tree.*

*and yet again.. there he was Scaramouche was watching over Kazuha again, he saw how tired Kazuha was of running around trying to look for him.*

"Give up Kazuha.. we won't be friends.. not ever."
*he said quietly, before turning the other direction walking off. And Kazuha had fallen asleep.. Under the tree.*

Next morning.. (time lapse)

*Kazuha had awoken from his sleep, he looked around and realized he had slept under the tree, and it was raining.. he sighed and stayed under the tree but it was so cold.. he hugged his knees again to attempt to stay warm.. But it didn't help, he decided to head back to Liyue which was 2 hours away from where he was right now..*

*he slowly got up and got out from under the tree, the wind was blowing hard and the rain was pouring down hard. Kazuha was shivering badly. He couldn't stand being this cold, he kept walking though. But the coldness got to him he collapsed to the floor, passed out from the cold.*