Chapter 7: The Lantern Rite..

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
I hope you guys enjoy chapter 7!
(Contains: language, if sensitive read at your own risk.)

Previously on chapter 6...

"Uh.. Kazuha, I heard that there is gonna be a lantern rite festival.. so I was wondering, maybe you could.. come with me?"

"M-Me?!"

"You know Niwa?"

He mentioned Niwa, why did he? How did he know him.. but I was to innocent, I didn't understand anything.

"Niwa? Yeah! He's my best friend!"

"Aw how sweet, but.. look."

He handed me a device.. with a heart.. in it.. I almost threw up just staring at the beating heart that was covered in blood..

"There was no next time.. there wasn't even a next time.."

"Niwa.."
_________________________________________

It was the night of the Lantern Rite, chatting and kids laughter filled the air, as children were running around the streets. Adults were everywhere chatting and some were helping set up the lantern rite stands. It was a great night for fireworks..

"Scara.. I'm starting to think that you're trying to KILL ME!"

"Oh, how so?"

"WE BEEN WALKING FOR THIRTY MINUTES! IM TIRED!!"

"You're being over dramatic."

"Excuse you! I'm not!"

"Yes you ar-"

BOOM!

"AH WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Kazuha jumped into Scaramouche's arms after being startled by the sudden boom sound, Kazuha looked at Scaramouche and his eyes widen.

"I.. sorry, my apologies. I was just startled."

Kazuha got out of Scaramouche's arms and took two steps away from Scaramouche, he sighed and looked at the fireworks which were going off in the sky, the lantern rite was so nice.. and peaceful.. Kazuha & Scaramouche sat down on the ground and watched the fireworks go off, it was quiet between them. Kazuha's eyes were so focused into the fireworks, he was in his own little world.. till Kazuha's hand got on top of Scaramouche's hand, Kazuha didn't realize as he was still focused on the fireworks. Scaramouche looked down at Kazuha's hand on top of his, he didn't move his hand away though.. he let Kazuha keep his hand above Scaramouche's hand. And went back to watching the fireworks.

A few minutes go by, the fireworks still going.. Kazuha had rested his head on Scaramouche's shoulder, he was a bit surprised by Kazuha resting his head on his shoulder but.. he didn't say anything about it and ignored it instead, his eyes were paying attention to the fireworks.

Kazuha looked at Scaramouche from the corner of his eye, before getting a bit more closer to him, he sighed quietly and looked at him.

"Scaramouche?"

"What?"

Scaramouche looked at Kazuha, Kazuha just stared at Scaramouche for a few seconds before cupping Scaramouche's chin with one hand, and leaning in..