Chapter 13: Collei & Kazuha's friendship..

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 13 my loves.
(Contains bad language, if sensitive read at your own risk.)

Previously on chapter 12...

Tighnari- "IM CRYING STOP!"

Kazuha- "MY VOCALS ARE BROKEN.. HELP.."

Scara- "I WANT A GREEN CARD PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF KAZUHAS DICKLE IN MY ASS!"

Kazuha & Tighnari- "EXCUSE ME?!"

Scara complains more and Kazuha and Tighnari just laughed more.
_________________________________________

Kazuha's pov:

I had awoken from my sleep, I woke up to Scara not next to me though.. where could he have possibly gone? I slowly sat up and stretched my arms and got up off the bed. I fixed my hair and put on my shoes, and walked out the house, the leafs which were the door closed behind me. I noticed Collei was talking to one of the rangers, Collei was a forest ranger. Apparently she's training to be one, Tighnari is her teacher that's why she calls him "master." But over all she's a great forest watcher, and very polite.

She noticed me and she smiled slightly, she waved and went over to me and put her hands on her hips.

Collei- "Good morning Kazuha!"

Kazuha- "Good morning Collei, thank you for yesterday! The food was good."

Collei- "Oh! I'm glad you liked it! If your looking for Scara he went on a walk with Tighnari."

Kazuha- "What..? When?"

Collei- "A few hours ago..? Why is something wrong?"

Kazuha- "Uhm.." doesn't Scara hate Tighnari..? He always gossips about him whenever he's gone, so why the sudden change? Something is wrong.. but I won't worry, he is with a forest watcher so he'll be safe.. hopefully.

Collei- "Hello..? Earth to Kazuha..?"

Kazuha- "Oh! Sorry uhm.. ahem, no nothings wrong! I'll just go on a walk myself. I need to clear my head."

Collei- ".. Okay, please stay around these parts. Some fungi have been out in the west, so please stay around this peculiar area. Have a good walk Kazuha, catch up with you later!"

She waved me off and ran up the wooden bridge, I waved back and walked down the wooden steps and onto the trail. I was near a statue of the seven, I saw a spot I could rest on.. I climbed the mountain which wasn't that tall, it was medium height. I got on the tree and sat down, still thinking about the situation. Scara going with Tighnari even though he hates him, why? And.. how?

It doesn't make sense, I looked into the distance and just watched the small place where I was at, hoping to see Scara come back and I could surprise him. But nothing, I waited a few more minutes.. nothing. "He's probably busy.." I thought, my feet were dangling over the edge of the tree branch, that was till someone tapped me on the shoulder.

Collei?

Supposingly she had noticed me sitting here by myself since her forest watching route was around these parts, she had a worried expression on her face and she sat down besides me.