Chapter 3: Can we just be friends?

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!⚠️
(Cursing, their is one Sensitive word. if sensitive to cursing, read at your own risk.)
Enjoy chapter 3 my loves! <3

*weeks went on, Scaramouche tried his BEST to avoid Kazuha, but Kazuha would always find him! It was irritating. One day, Kazuha and Scaramouche we're at Mt. Aozang sitting on the ground together near the pond in front of them. They were talking, well Kazuha was the one starting a whole entire conversation.. Scaramouche would just be in his own little world thinking about stuff, but a sudden tap happened on his shoulder. It was Kazuha. Scaramouche glared at him and slapped his hand away.*

"Don't touch me."
*Scaramouche said harshly.*

"You okay? I'm worried for you."

*Scaramouche was a bit surprised, he then started to laugh.*

"I'm the sixth of the eleventh fatui harbingers!! I'm capable of being on my own! I have the power of a-"

"God? I know."
*Kazuha finished the last sentence for him, Scaramouche was in shock when Kazuha said that, he looked down embarrassed.*

"I.. you ok?"
*Kazuha said as he placed a hand on Scaramouche's shoulder. But Scaramouche slapped his hand off and moved away from him. But of course.. Kazuha moved closer to him. It's like Kazuha wouldn't even leave Scaramouche alone! Not even for a second!!*

"Fuck.. will you leave me alone?! Your presence irritates me! YOU IRRITATE ME!! JUST FUCK OFF!!"
*Scaramouche shouted pointing his pointer finger at Kazuha*

*Kazuha was used to Scaramouche's shouting, Kazuha did kinda wanna surprise Scaramouche a bit, so he got up and moved far away from him. And sat down, staring at the pond in front of them. The fishes were swimming around in the water, and the wind was blowing slightly. Scaramouche saw how Kazuha moved away.. he just sat there in shock. After a few minutes of an awkward silence between them, Scaramouche had gotten up and went over to Kazuha and sat down next to him. Using his hat to cover his face.*

"I thought-"
*Kazuha's sentence was cut off by Scaramouche shouting at him. Again.*

"Shut the fuck up! I don't wanna hear it from you!

*Instead of Kazuha staying quiet, he laughed? Scaramouche got pissed more, was he doing that on purpose to piss Scaramouche off even more..? Scaramouche then slapped the back of Kazuha's head and glared at him.*

*Kazuha placed his hand where Scaramouche had hit him and kept laughing.*

"Cut it out!! QUIT LAUGHING WILL YOU?!" *Scaramouche was pissed..*

"I am-"

"I am the sixth of the eleventh fatui harbingers if I wanted too I could crush you right now. I know I know."
*Kazuha had finished Scaramouche's sentence again.. Scaramouche felt like he had been around Kazuha to much.. no! It was the other way around! Scaramouche felt like Kazuha was hanging out with him to much! But he.. couldn't be mad at him for some reason, or even bring himself to hate him now. That's weird..*

"Balladeer was it?"
*Kazuha asked as he moved a bit closer to Scaramouche.*

"...fuck off. Stop getting close."
*he scooted away from Kazuha just a bit to avoid being close to him.*

"Can we just be friends?"
*Kazuha said as he tilt his head to the side slightly.*

"No, I hate you. Fuck you, end yourself before I do. Leave me alone."
*Scaramouche said with a mean glare.*

"My, my, you didn't have to go that far now Scara."
*Kazuha said teasingly, a small smirk appearing on his lips.*

"W..WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! CALL ME LORD SCARAMOUCHE! OR JUST SCARAMOUCHE! I NEVER AGREED WITH-"
*Scaramouche sentence was cut when Kazuha had covered Scaramouche's mouth, Scaramouche just stared at Kazuha in shock and frustration.*