Chapter 9: 11 Tartaglia

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 9 my loves.
(Contains bad language, if sensitive read at your own risk.)

Previously on chapter 8...

Cloud retainer was like a mother figure to me, I don't know why but. It just felt like that time to time.. we just hanged out, chatted and even talked about each other, well I and Cloud retainer were the ones chatting. Scaramouche just stood there looking away, "weird.. I asked him multiple times if he wants to get into the conversation but he just declines, whatever. I'm sure he's okay." I thought to myself, he's just shy probably.

_______________________________________

Kazuha's pov:

It was time for me and Scaramouche to say farewell to Cloud retainer, we said our goodbyes and left, it was so silent as we were walking to Liyue. I wanted to say something but also didn't want to.. till Scaramouche had broken the silence and spoke.

"Sorry for not talking back there.."

"It's okay, you didn't have to speak. It was optional."

I smiled and held onto Scaramouche's hand, and sped up the pace, walking a bit faster. Scaramouche was caught off guard by this, but he didn't say anything. As he now walked in the same fast pace as Kazuha, he caught up with him and he looked at him, Kazuha looked at Scaramouche and smiled.

Scaramouche's pov:

As soon as he took my hand, I could feel my face turning a bright red, but when he gave me that smile. My face only got worse, and I blushed even more. I hid my face with my hat and started to speed walk quicker, Kazuha catched up and smiled at me again.

That smile.. whenever you give me that smile I felt so at ease, it's strange. It's like a comfort smile, a smile you would give to someone like a friend or.. someone more. I seriously gotta stop thinking that way, I kept walking along side with Kazuha. And we made it at Liyue, the scenery and the gentle wind breeze was calming like always, Kazuha took a step in the city and he smiled softly.

It was perfect, I felt like hugging Kazuha.. but no, I'm afraid it will ruin our friendship.. why did Kazuha even consider us as friends, even after everything I done..? It's strange. I looked over at a restaurant, it wasn't to busy. And I was a bit hungry, I turned my attention back to Kazuha and a hint of curiosity was on my face.

"Kazuha? Are you hungry at all?"

(Scara didn't wanna tell Kauzha he was hungry so he asked him- he's to nervous.)

"Uhm, I don't feel hungry right now."

Dammit.. he wasn't hungry. But then suddenly, he grabbed my hand and leaded me to the restaurant I was staring at, we walked inside. Got a table for two, and the lady leaded us to the table. As we sat down, I sat across from Kazuha. Meanwhile Kazuha sat across from me, we both looked at the menu, Kazuha was pointing out all the food that seemed delicious to him. Then suddenly I heard a familiar voice..

"Hey hey hey! Comrade!!"

Childe.. Childe sat next to me and patted me on the shoulder. I threw daggers at him, staring dead into his soul, Kazuha was confused. He never seen this man in his life, he stared at Childe till another man came over, Zhongli? Zhongli sat down next to Kazuha and they both greeted each other. I watched as Zhongli and Kazuha got along pretty fast, meanwhile me.. I hated this fucking ginger.