Split paths

Some say that if you become a murderer, you will always be a murderer. While that is true and not true for the most part. There are those who do this for surprisingly good reason. For example, the constant genocide that force others to do the same thing just to end it. Sometimes that is the reason why some of them turns into some insane and turn their own reasons why they did this. It is common that they lost their purpose and became the very thing that they hate. This made the ones who work to the people who is responsible for this looks saner and less hypocrite compared to them. But some of them either didn't fall into that path or just got out of it. This is a case with the skeleton with a blue-jacket and a gray-hood. He is wearing some sort of long black-shorts with so white line up to down. He is wearing some shoes with blue and gray color pattern and white socks. He is also wearing a red scarf which is flowing around. This is Sans, and he is jogging into some park and is doing some laps. The reasons why he is doing this is because due to the DT inside his soul, force him to do some activities. His brother Papyrus suggest doing some exercise and jogging to let out some energy that he has within himself. And right now, he is just minding his own business and was thinking.

 And right now, he is just minding his own business and was thinking

'Wow, time has pass isn't it. From the constant genocide, to beat the spell from the past that cause this mess, to defeat Hate before things escalated. And now here, I am doing some normal activities which is what I like. Although, I am having some weird dream that I had for a dozen recent years. It is creeping me out. But why?'

Then, Phantom-Papyrus came out of nowhere and looks at Sans. Luckily, only Sans is able to see him or will have some complications. Phantom-Paps looks at Sans as he spoke out.

"WOWIE BROTHER! HAVE YOU BEEN HAVING THOSE DREAMS AGAIN?"

Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"Well, ya because something is off about it. And the fact that it keeps happening over two or three years. Although, something is off about it, Paps. It looks so familiar. Yet, this is the first time seeing this."

As he tried to continue, his phone ring on his pocket. Sans notice it, pick it up and see who it is. It is none other than Alphys who calling Sans and trying to contact him about something. He then spoke out.