Hatred filled Nightmares- part3

Meanwhile with Nightmare

Nightmare is seeing the beam of light shown into the sky. He sees that is coming from Murder which he feels salty about this. He can tell by the fact that Nightmare's prison suddenly is getting stronger, and the walls is thicker when that beam appeared. He sighs as he spoke out.

"This is getting out of hand for our ends. Not only I am trap in here, but it seems that Shatter and likely Bill are here and surprisingly struggling. I must been underestimate GlitchDust and his capabilities."

He sighs as he continues speaking to himself.

"Since he is distracted... No, he knows that he likely puts some traps in there in case that is happening."

Nightmare looks around to see if anything interested him as all of a sudden, someone steps in and spoke out.

"Who knew that a Dust-Sans had manage to do this to you."

Nightmare recognize who own this voice, even though they shared similar voices. 

This is none other than LV-Sans, and he looks arrogant and honestly surprise that a Dust-Sans beats Nightmare of all people

This is none other than LV-Sans, and he looks arrogant and honestly surprise that a Dust-Sans beats Nightmare of all people. Nightmare realize LV came to see what is up instead of a mission since he is done for the day. Nightmare just roll his eye as he spoke out.

"It is not like I need any help from you! I could ask anyone in Team Void, even Bill for fuck's sake! But no, it had to be you!"

This hurt LV in a playful way as he spoke out.

"Ouch, that hurt Mr. King of Negativity. Maybe I should just leave you to rot in this AU."

Nightmare just scuff at this as LV continues.

"But since tons of people are depended on you for this war, then I have to free you myself."

This made Nightmare snort at this as he spoke out.

"You can try, LV. GlitchDust is smart enough to not let me be here alone while their people could free me. He probably puts some traps in here."

LV laugh at this as he spoke out.

"Traps, ha, please, how hard that can be?"

5 minutes later

LV is struggling to remove a bunch of magical beartraps that can negate most of his abilities while trying to put out the fire on his butt. Nightmare is laughing at the stupidity that LV is displaying all while banging the wall of the cube because he can't help but laugh at him. This is clearly not helping LV at all as he keeps on setting off traps after traps. He looks at LV as he spoke out.

"Hahaha, ok, that is funny in ways I didn't even know that! You know what, I change my mind, I want to get help from you, ONLY TO FAILED MISERABLY AND SPECTACULARLY!!!"