DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence

Omni and Murder are struggling up against each other as neither going down without a fight. While yes Murder sees that Bio-Sans had done terrible and truly heartless things in the past, he saw something and sees that event really change him than what it is in the past, along with his depression. Omni meanwhile didn't see it this way as he only see him as an enemy to destroy and kill for intent to get his book back. Omni then tried to blitz his incomprehension speeds to tried to kill Murder, but thanks to the MP-Matter that he has inside himself and the fact that his DT and Hate is growing, he then did his own incomprehension speeds to catch him in which it shocks Omni more and more. Murder using his Power Absorption, manage to absorb the Physicality and his even some of his moves as he just uses his own version of Air-HAMMER to slam him 300 planets into the ground. Omni then rush in as the both of them shouted out.

"ZEUS'S ROCKETS!!!"

Then the two Blasters that were summon now envelope with lighting as both of them charges at each other with sheer speeds that this reality can't really comprehend. Once they hit each other, they explode into a ball of pure electricity and lighting as both combaters are not holding back. Meanwhile back to the gang, no words describe on how powerful they are and surprisingly Murder had not only held his own, but also giving Omni one hell of a bad time. Murder then shoots his Gaster-Blasters which it is filled with electricity as he shouted his own and new attack.

"Thor's Rath!!!"

The blasters fired beam of pure electricity that can destroyed the entire Universe as Omni dodges out of the way. Or at least tried that, as the beams follow Omni and going faster if he himself is getting faster. Before he knew it, he got hit and exploded into pure electricity as reality began to distort into something entirely different than what Omni would like. He is now in a maze of stars and esoteric objects, events, and many more are happening right in front of him. When he tried to get out, he is then blast into a wall by a mirror version of himself by using his own Zeus's pistol. Omni looks at this as he spoke to himself.

"You got to be fucking kidding me!'

Omni then charges his double as his other one did the same. Both clash each other with their fist as both were equals. Inside the mind of Omni, Islothorn speaks to his mind.

"It seems that Murder is more powerful, and he is more capable than we thought."

Omni snort at this as he spoke out all while throwing his double like a pro wrestler.

"No kidding, he manages to absorb my physicality and even some of my magic. I got to be more careful about this."

As he said that, he manages to use Zeus's Rocket to blast the double into a billion pieces. After that is done, Omni then vibrate himself to get out of reality. However, this specializes reality won't let him in which it confuses him. Omni is getting frustrated as he shouted out.

"Oh fuck! WHAT NOW?!?!"

As he said that, suddenly Murder had entered to this reality as he spoke out.

"Care to stop and talk?"

Omni snarl at this as he shouted out.

"Not unless you have the book, then we talk!"

Omni charges at Murder who rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"Predictable."

Both clash and lock their fist as their power is immense. Omni notice that Murder is melting like he did in which it made him realize that like him, he too is not handling his powers. Although Murder's is less severe than him in which it made him a bit more upset than before as he dodges a punch from Murder as Omni put the palm on his face as he shouted out.