Resting and Explanation

Four Days after the Battle of DETERMINATION versus Cosmic Essence...

It has been four days since Murder and his gang had fought against Omnipotent-Sans, one of the strongest Sans of all time. Clearly, Murder shows him how it is done, especially he gave at least three chances to stop and talk, with one in the beginning, one from that weird dimension that he sent him, and one when he is temporarily weak. Himmsworth is here and licking his paw as a cat would do.

And right now, Murder is still laying within his bed and still recovering even after the fight with Omni

And right now, Murder is still laying within his bed and still recovering even after the fight with Omni. Murder looks at himself as he spoke out.

"What the hell is wrong with me?"

Then the entity spoke out.

'What you should really questioned is why are you getting stronger? Well, this happens when you fermented your DETERMINATION and Hate for a long time.'

Murder thought about it before speaking out.

"Hey, I already got Phantom-Papyrus in here, I don't need someone else who is basically the embodiment of my DT and Hate who also, mind you, who had psychotic tendency beyond even Insanity, who look like a normal person by comparison!"

The entity just laughs as he spoke out.

'Ha, that is a good one partner! Anyways, I should be going through deep within your mind and explore there. I'll tell Paps to say hi!'

And with that, he disappears, leaving Murder alone within his thoughts. Himmsworth looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"You know, he is right about the fact that your DETERMINATION is like this thanks to the Hate that is inside of yourself."

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, and I am frightened on the fact that I cause this amount of destruction across the TransVoid, a dimension above the Multiverse mind you! If I were to go out of control again, I don't know what I'll do when that is happened? I'll never forgive myself if that were to happen!"

Himmsworth tilted his head as he spoke out.

"You should start by knowing yourself and that beast that you use to fight both Omni and Islothorn."

Murder looks at Himmsworth as he spoke out.

"Can you tell me on what is going on?"

Himmsworth thought about it before speaking out.

"Well, for one, you're alter self already said it, your DETERMINATION is fermenting with Hate that it is inside of yourself. This is also the reason why a number of nasty side effects is not occurring within you aside the melting part."

Murder looks at Himmsworth as he straightens up his bed and spoke out.

"Wait, nasty side effects?"

Himmsworth nodded as he spoke out.