Golden Justice

Earlier 

Chara is hugging both of his adoptive parents as Murder explains what Frisk did in order to bring back Chara. He then explains Frisk has originally planning to erase himself from existence in order to save Asriel and the timeline in which made Toriel and Asgore horrified but assure them that he is alright and just which places with Chara. To make the message clear, Chara switch places with Frisk and back and shows them that Frisk is ok. Gaster then appears to the group as he spoke out.

"Murder, are you sure that Chara can do this? Especially when it comes to Hate which is can cause psychological damage and cause people to have thoughts that that is malicious intent."

Murder sighs as he spoke out.

"Hello, I am a living example of this, and my Chara did the same thing to save Asriel. So, why not do it again and do it in a safer place than what it is originally."

This made Gaster relented as Murder is right to point out that he and his Chara are the perfect example of where they can tame Hate and turn it into Animosity. Murder then checks to make sure that Chara is ok before speaking out.

"Well, got a question for you all. Did you get to see memories that you suddenly gain?"

As he said that, they soon realize the memories that were from the original timelines. They then realize that they just gotten the memories of the past that doesn't happened. After that happens, Papyrus came as he spoke out.

"HEY, HOW DO I LOOK?"

They all turn to see Papyrus is in a different look all together. He is wearing just a simple shirt and pants with his gloves, boots, and scarf are the only thing left. Glitch came in and looks at Paps as he spoke out.

"Well, you look cool as always even without the armor, bro."

Papyrus looks happy that Glitch still thinks he is cool even without the armor. After that is done, Murder then spoke out.

"Anyways, we need to put Asriel in a place where no one came in and interfere the both of them so that Chara can woops in and absorb all the Hate and save Asriel."

Back to Chara

These moments played back within Chara's mind as he is preparing to face Asriel and save him from Bête and Hate.

"Once Asriel came here or I force him here, be ready and face him with everything you got and make sure to weaken him to get close and do it."

Chara sigh as he saw that Asriel fell from the sky and he is badly pissed and enrage at the fact that Murder is humiliating him. He turns and looks at Chara who had a worried look on his face. Chara gulp as he is readying his DETERMINATION-Sword as Asriel is readying his Chaos-Sabers. Chara sigh as he spoke out.

"I know you're in there Asriel! If you can hear me, I'll save you!"

Asriel, shock that Chara is here and alive, but snarl at this as he shouted out.

"Like the last time I heard from you, I am nothing to you because I am a traitor because I ended up getting both of us dead!"

This made Chara flinch at that fact that Asriel is right, and Chara is feeling ashamed of saying those things. Frisk appears as a specter like Phantom-Papyrus as he looks at Asriel and spoke out.

"He is not listening to you. Guess we really need to take out the hate ourselves and take it in."

Chara nodded as Asriel realize that he had a guess on how Chara is back. He sighs as he clenches his Sabers as he spoke out.

"Like Sans said, Let's get to the point."

And with that, Chara and Asriel charges at each other as they clash with no hesitation as with Asriel fuel by Hate, while Chara is fuel by DETERMINATION to save him. This is not enjoyable for Chara but has to do this to save Asriel from Bête's control.