UNKNOWN

Ink made it out alive, with his sanity intact. He began to breathe heavily as he pumps of adrenaline flows through him. Ink can feel like the soul is ahead, which made him feel like excitement had real over his bones. Ink sigh as he spoke out.

"HEHEHEHE...Welp, guess worse circumstances is the best scenario."

As he said that, a voice spoke out.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FRIEND, GLAD THAT YOU'RE HERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

At that moment, Ink all that he wanted is to destroy who that voice belongs to, even though they have the same exact voice.

All of a sudden, another Ink, the other one, he just came out of nowhere as he playfully comes in as if he didn't just pick up the very thing that is protecting himself and his friends from that flesh creatures

All of a sudden, another Ink, the other one, he just came out of nowhere as he playfully comes in as if he didn't just pick up the very thing that is protecting himself and his friends from that flesh creatures. The other Ink looks curious as he spoke out.

"Hey man, what's up man? How is been, especially the fact that you went to literal hell seconds ago."

Ink losing his patient as this is the guy that did made him separate from his friends, despite wanting to see the end goal that is what he is sensing that is the voiceless soul. However, he calmed himself down as he spoke out.

"Yeah, sure...friend..."

His voice was laced with venom but was control enough to not let himself seem threatening which is good since he is dealing with, well, himself. This Ink was clueless as it always is as he spoke out.

"Glad to hear that, because I was meaning to ask you something. So, did you hear voices everywhere, as in the feeling like someone is calling for you?"

Ink's dismay quickly dissolves as he realizes that if this bozo was left alone, then gods know what those voices would do to this naive, idiot, and pretty much soulless being, as a vessel for the taking. Ink slap himself so much that it almost scared the other Ink as the main Ink spoke out.

"Look, those voices are dangerous, if you don't be careful, maybe you'll be just a puppet with no freewill, right?"

The other Ink look at Ink with a confuse, yet cheerful look like he usually does, but he played along as he spoke out.

"Well, sure, I'll ignore the voices within our heads for now on..."

The other Ink was making vow, though Ink can tell right away that he is not planning on keeping that promise. So, he decided to keep him close to himself in order to keep an eye on him. Ink sigh as he spoke out.

"Ok, but let's keep close, since, A, I don't trust you with everything else, evident with the stone tablet you stole earlier and still have it."

He then pointed the Stone Tablet on the other Ink's hand and needless to say, that was a surprise thing to see.