There is a Glitch in the timeline

Lily, Cam, Robin, and Murder are falling in the sky as the three children yelling in fear as Murder turn into his True-Executioner to catch his kids and prevent them to fall into their deaths. Once he grabs them, he then comes down and puts his kids down. He then checks each one of them to make sure that their ok. Once that is done, he then makes sure that they feel ok as he spoke out.

"Are you kids, ok? please don't be afraid ok."

Cam, Lily, and Robin all nodded as they hug each other and Murder as to comfort each other. Once that is done, Robin breaks the silence by asking something.

"Uh, Papa Sans, Cam, and Lily, what AU are we in?"

That question causes them to realize they are now in stranded into some random Universe that their now in. Murder then looks around to make sure that they're not in danger as he turns to them as he spoke out.

"Ok, we need to move in order to seek help or find something that can help us."

They all nodded as Cam spoke out.

"Well, when it comes to it, we will have to do something that can help but can get messy."

They all nodded as their journey continues on. But something is off about this place. This AU is familiar and yet it is not. Lily spoke to herself about something.

"I have a feeling that something is going to happen.

Five minutes later

Murder and Robin keep their eyes peeled for somethings that might help them, while Cam and Lily are searching for something to eat just in case that they need to stay overnight. Murder is trying to sense something or someone in the area that they are now in. Lily looks at her father figure/uncle figure who his actions that indicate he is clearly using his sensing ability. She sighs as she spoke out.

"Uncle Sans, are you picking something up?"

Murder looks at Lily, his adopted daughter as he spoke out.

"Not picking something interesting, Hun. But I'll keep moving so that we can fine our way back."

As he said that, Murder sense something is wrong, no someone who he never thought he be seeing in a long time. Murder turns to his children as he spoke out.

"Uh, kiddos we have a problem."

All three of them look at Murder with confusion on their faces as he continues his explanation.

"We have fears to face."

It doesn't take long to figure out that Bête Noire of this Universe is alive, and Murder just sense her. Robin perks up on instinct, Lily felt scared but feeling strong for everyone's sake. Cam is simply having the same feeling as his sister. Robin sigh as she spoke out.

"What are we waiting for, we ain't fearing for our lives, but Animosity and DETERMINATION towards that bitch of a girl! Stay Brave!

Murder nodded as he gestures to grab him in order to teleport towards the girl that ruins so many lives and is the one who took their parents away from them. They grab him as they teleport to this megalomaniac.

In the deserted area

Frisk from this AU is fighting with all of his might in order to take down Bête Noire, who is the one who she took both Sans and Asriel. Bête is trying all that she can to fight back, and kumu is here for her backup.

 Bête is trying all that she can to fight back, and kumu is here for her backup