Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT

Everyone where not expecting this to happened. First Nightmare came out of nowhere and tried to take Murder to be a slave, then Shatter appear along with his minions to reck havoc to this AU, then Bill who is from gravity falls who is real, summon the entity from the TransVoid and Biotale, then an sans name Blade came out of nowhere and opened a portal that led to his home AU and let his Frisk and Papyrus came in followed by Undyne, and Asriel came behind them. Murder looks at Blade as he spoke out.

"Uh, thanks for helping us to fight against these weird looking priests knock off."

Blade looks at Murder and notice something about him. He can tell that Murder's DT is basically too strong for a normal person, let alone one doesn't have MP-Matter which it is the one of these special matters that can handle infinite amount of DT. The second is that his Hate is bonded to his DETERMINATION which it is interesting to see. And finally, he has no Code within his existence but still on DTLV1 which it is quite baffled to see. Blade looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"Ya, these people are called Biotale if I remember correctly."

Murder turns to see that this is Biotale and they are ready to fight them to the death. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"This is getting out of hand. Not only Shatter and Nightmare came and tried to kidnap me, but this whole Biotale and this weird looking DT-Extractor came and ruin more of my day."

This made Blade snort at this as he spoke out.

"Well, it may be, but you are still standing and still fighting unlike those I met before you who had just give up on everything. You don't give up on what you have been fighting for. And for that, I have to commemorate on that."

Murder looks at Blade as he spoke out.

"Well, thanks for that but now..."

He stood up and turn to look at his opponents with a cold emotionless expression on the Biotale who look at him the same way as he spoke out.

"Cause this will be a fight for their lives."

He disappears with sheer speed that he looks like he teleported somewhere. Before anyone knew it, Murder already punch Bio-Sans square to the face along with a Gaster-Blaster to the face which it sent him into the portal to the TransVoid. Bio-Paps and Bio-Undyne was about to attack him as all of a sudden, they were hit by both Blade and DT-Paps's Blasters and sent them into the TransVoid. Murder with his speeds entered to the TransVoid while Blade and Frisk who is Rose also jump into the portal. This is a surprise for those who knew Biotale as they didn't expect a Dust-Sans manage to not only landed a few good hits, but also can dodges and match their speeds as well.

In the TransVoid

Bio-Sans and Murder clash with Scythe and Bones as Murder began melting due to because the opponent he is fighting, he is more powerful than the current power output that the limiters is allowing him to have. Bio-Sans notice this, then take the advantage as he punches Murder and sent away through the section of the TransVoid. Murder looks at himself and sees that he is melting because he knows that he is not gonna last long due to because of the fact he is fighting someone more stronger than the current state he is without going pass his limits. Bio-Sans then made a barrage of bones as he spoke out.