Alliance formed

543 (Back when the Multiverse after the Angels left to fight Gabriel and his Demon Armies)

After a long time battling against the Angels, and constant boost up by 404 through both the Mainframe and other experimental weapons, along with Alpha using his Judge form from using Souls from other multiverses, along with all hands-on deck, they finally ended the waves as Angels return because another war had just broken out from Gabriel and his Demon armies. Error who looks at all of this as he spoke out.

"Sir, are those freaks called Angels are gonna come back 1 minute later after they just left?"

Error404 is glad that Error is staying vigilant and in general taking his training lessons seriously, but on the other hand, 404 thinks he should really make Error tone down a little a bit because he sees that Error is getting too paranoid even for 404 himself. Error404 looks at Error as he spoke out.

"My boy, I am a bit proud of you to taking your lessons that I teach you seriously, but please calm down a little a bit. It is not like these freaks are gonna comeback after the next 30 seconds."

30 Seconds later

Everyone is rebuilding defense and using all that they can as another waves of Angels came back and do a final "fuck you" before going back for fighting Gabriel and his Demon Armies. 404 is heaving and in general is kicking himself for eating his own words as Error is giving him stress relieve cookies. Alpha on the other hand, is laughing at this as seeing William is not taking Error's warnings seriously before it's too late. Error looks at Error404 as he spoke out.

"Sir, please calm down! If you don't, that freak is gonna take you and cause an even more trouble!"

404 Looks at Error and sigh as he knows that he is right. If even a second, he gives into that self-rage, then Malware just took him and cause an even more problem as it already is. Alpha looks at Error and Error404 as he spoke out.

"Wow, out of all the times that you have been jinx, it had to be the one with the fastest one yet. Guess we need to install a jinx detection where we can scan see how many jinx that happened."

404 rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"Ya, whatever you say, bro."

As that happened, Ink, Core, and other leaders of Team Hope and Team Void came here. Even though they all hated each other, they all know that they have no other way but to work together to survived. Due to because of the fact that this disaster appears and cause both sides to weaken, especially Team Void because of the fact that the box that they bring along with Nightmare, it causes an explosion that destroys the lower level of the palace. Luckily, the upper floors are safe and most of the members can still live in there, but now had to rely on the Omega-Timeline and DT-Tale as base of operation until the place is fix. Because of this, they are now discussing on what to do and to deal with the portal that link to both side's bases. Core, who had been shaken up when this all happened, then spoke out to Error404 and Alpha.

"You probably know why we are here?"

404 nodded because he knows why that all of them are here is because the disaster struck and the fact that Team Void is mostly baseless, despite still having housing and recreational area are intact. Alpha who looks at this, then spoke out.

"Well, this is certainly a problem that we are in. Anyways, what is the status of both sides?"

Shatter who is not having his day spoke out.

"For one, the palace is basically demolished, both sides are weakened, and the FUCKING PORTAL IS GETTING BIGGER!!!"

All turn to the window to see the portal which it is getting bigger and bigger as the more the portal exists, the more tear between the TransVoid and the rest of the Multiverse and if not the Omniverse are at risk of danger. 404 and Alpha who see the portal are now worried that if that thing keeps this up, who knows what this led to. As that happened, Lily, Cam, and Robin came here which confuse everyone as they never seen children in here, with the exception of Core who had stop aging a long time ago, to be here to discuss this as bad as this. Lily who had enough people keep on treating them like children when they were force into this whole mess spoke out.