Brave into the Abyss

It has been a week since the first travel to different universes. Since Murder had brought the Bad Time Trio into his AU, his friends and families has to let them live inside their homes. Everyone that knows Murder's story had been told it to the three of them and needless to say, that is just strait up tragic. Swap-Paps has been with Toriel and Asgore for somethings, while both Chara had a sparring and training with one another. And finally, Sans is hanging out with Murder who is also training his new abilities that has been gained ever since with the Murder Time Trio. And right now, Murder is taking a break after some hours of practicing. Sans offered some water as he spoke out.

"Wow, for a version of me, you sure is hell of an energetic."

Murder nodded as he drank the whole bottle before speaking.

"Ya, you could say that, ever since I absorb the physicality of all of the monsters in the Underground which that includes Undyne and Asgore. That also increase since I also absorb Bête's strength who she also absorbs the countless powerful souls, who also fuse with Akumu who's her other half in order to gain her true form with her true power, and I absorb it all. And on top of that, I was able to gain Hate and turn it into Animosity. And another top of that, my DT and along with Animosity has been increasing to the point where you see what I can do."

Sans is taking a moment to think about what is just said before speaking out.

"Well, you got a point in that. What you said is true, then that means you're in a league on your own."

Murder nodded before asking Sans.

"Gotta question if you're ok me asking?"

Sans nodded before Murder continues.

"I know that you don't like me and yet, you're here hanging out with me. So, why is that the case?"

Sans sigh as he answers the question.

"Well, your brother has been urging me to have at least a good term with you and I in order to for us to work together if the situation is called for it, and he told me that since I would have to see you again, at least there will be no resentment between us. That is what he told me."

Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, that is Paps for you. Although, he has a point in that we need to work together as well as possible in order to have a chance to fight Nightmare, who is the real enemy."

Sans nodded as he spoke out.

"Well, that is logical thinking."

They agree that is the reason why Paps is urging Sans to have a bond with Murder. After few times have pass, Sans is leaving to see Papyrus of this AU. Murder continues training with his power of Rhabdophobia and the Chroma-Hands. After minutes of practicing, he decides to wonder deep into the forest in order to at least get a better grasp of his powers.

Few Hours later

He is walking towards a river and sees it is flowing. He then was thinking to himself.

'What is happening to me? First my dreams that scares me out, then my DT and Animosity increasing to the point where I manage to fully absorb both Chroma-Hands, and Rhabdophobia. Maybe I should ask Alphys to check my soul for somethings has happened. But then again, I already tried that, and it seems to be fine. So, answer me!'

Before he has a chance to do that, He sense something, or someone has entered to his AU. Seeing that is happening again, Murder teleports to where the source is. Once there, he sees the two Sanses who just entered to his AU.

 Once there, he sees the two Sanses who just entered to his AU