Dusting things up

The Bad Time Trio along with Chara, Asriel, Gaster, and Papyrus came to check and see what is going on. When they see Murder, the three children, both sanses, and the area Murder and the intruders had fought, it is shocking to say the least. They also took notice Murder's new looks in which is surprising to say the least. Gaster checks Murder's soul all while Sans using his Blue-Magic to lift Abyss and Delta off from the ground. Phantom-Paps appears as he spoke out.

"WOWIE BROTHER, YOU GOT SOME NICE LOOKS YOU GOT."

Paps nodded as he spoke out.

"ARE YOU OK BROTHER?"

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, I am ok bro. Just got a new look."

Chara then spoke out.

"Well, let's see how powerful you were in this state."

Murder agrees as SS-Chara chats in.

"Well, mind explaining what is happening?"

Murder sigh as he explains everything, and needless to say, this is just chaotic to say the least. After that is done, Murder can sense his own magic and something that has been unlock into his systems. He looks himself as he is speaking to his mind.

'What is this? Is this coming from this transformation? If it is, best not using it now, better wait later.'

Sans and Swap-Paps came in as Sans spoke out.

"Heard what you guys said and all honesty, should we even trust these two?"

Murder then spoke out.

"These two idiots are not bad people. I look into their memories and no ill intentions are present other than they want me gone. Even that is a misunderstood thing because that they been tricked to think I am bad. Although, their idiots to believe in that information without research if it is legit or not. Especially where they got it from Nightmare, who wants to get me."

Swap-Paps and Sans nodded as he agrees that Abyss and Delta are not bad people, just being idiots. Once that is finished, Gaster speaks to Murder about something.

"It seems that your DT and Animosity is growing. That would explain that is why you're in this state."

Murder nodded as he turns back to normal and spoke out.

"Well, we need to focus on these two bones heads and recovered for a while."

Gaster nodded as all of them get up and walks to their homes.

Three days later

Murder is firing his two sets of Duality as an orange explosion was fired all while Gaster is using all that he can to protecting himself from this powerful attack. Gaster sigh as he spoke out.

"Don't move Sans, don't even blink, you must do this as in order to have a chance to fight against them. And finally, don't let my magic reach the tree, got it?"

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, I got it. let's do this."

As he said that, Gaster summons his Chroma-Hands as Murder did the same. Gaster's hands have holes while Murder's is circle in the front and back. Gaster shoots his justice bullets as Murder did the same. He then uses his two other hands to make dome of kindness to block the attack from red Chroma-Hands made by Gaster. Murder then made saw blades to cut the ropes that Gaster has made. Murder then summons orange dots that explode to disoriented Gaster as he uses his hands to form a dome to block red beam made by the Chroma-Hands. After that, Gaster then summons his two Duality-Hands and Murder did the same. Both clash each other as their power is immense. Murder smiles at this as he spoke out.