Unexpected Plans

Ever since the fight with the Inverted-Conduits, everyone within the tunnel of the cluster of Multiverses and Hyperverses is walking to the exit, where they can plan things, here and then. After that, everyone who is a fusion unfused, with Murder and Dust+ talking about something, while Elize is playing with Cam, Robin, and Lily and teach them on how the Pentagram work and how not to. Lily politely gave the Book of Eyes back to Omni, which he too politely took it. Error404 and Infected on the other hand, they were being watch is to not fight while there in the middle of escaping the area. Biotale and DT-Tale all doing what they're doing best, surveyed everywhere for possible threats, or things that might help. Alpha, now back to normal, but still cannot get rid of the souls, then spoke out.

"What the, since when is this happened? Last time I check, should all the souls be going back to their respective owners after the end of the Judge form?"

Murder had an idea on what it is as he answers Alpha his question.

"Well, since they don't have a host anymore due to because the Multiverses and the other Omniverses that were damage, destroyed, or more, than ya, their only comfort is you, the one who rescue them from your twin."

Alpha thinks about it before sighing as he now became the sole protector of these souls. Blade recognizes D+ as he spoke out to him.

"Hey Dusty, it's been a while! How is it my friend!"

Everyone was surprised as D+ looks at Blade, Rose, and all of DT-Tale as they recognize their old friend. D+ smiles at all of them as he spoke out.

"Heya, it's been a while, nice that you are all doing great, despite just fighting a bunch of nut jobs and imposters earlier ago."

Murder looks at Dust+ as he spoke out.

"You met them D?"

Dust+ nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, in fact, I met them few months later after the day we meet."

Murder was nodded as Lily, Cam, and Robin were interested on what just happened, as Elize who look at this, then spoke out.

"Welp, something interesting happened between the both of you guys. Anyway, I believe that we may be in a dead end."

As she said that, they went into a dead end, one that is made out of rocks, bits of a universes, and even Multiverses. Error who is fed up with this, then shouted out.

"Joder, ¿cuándo pasó esto?" (Oh, fucking shit, when did this happen?)

Error404 then looks at Error funny, while everyone, except those who understand him as Murder then spoke out.

"Well, didn't expect for you to be a Spanish boy, Espero que lo hayas disfrutado, porque esto va a ser tiempo de fiesta..." (I hope that you enjoyed yourself, because this is going to have fiesta time...)

Due to Murder learning human culture, including Spanish, this allows him to immediately understands Error's rant. Error being angry with this, then spoke out to Murder.

 Error being angry with this, then spoke out to Murder