Old things become new

I woke up at 6:45 got in the shower and got dressed for work. I'm work at David's Bridal. I make sure people get their dresses and everything they need and make sure that their dresses are the right size and everything. I like my job I like helping people. I got the girls ready and packed their bag for daycare. I walk out the house and I see a car pull up I just keep walking then the man walks up to me.

"Hi are Stori Scott?" He asked

"Yes whose asking?"

"I'm Jayson but people call me Jay, I found out that I'm the one who got you pregnant at that party."

"I have to go to work would you be able to meet me at Starbucks around 12:00?"

"Sure" he said as he walked off. I got in my car took the girls to daycare and I went to work.
-----------------------------------------------
At Starbucks

"Hi, so you said you are the father of my children."

"Yeah, you had twins?"

"Yeah there names are Star and Sky, how did you find me and what took you so long?"

"Well the next morning I realized that I was naked so I knew that I had sex but I couldn't find out who with and I know I didn't ware a condom because I would have still had it on. So I called every person that I knew that went to that party and then they said they know a person that could possibly know you so I talked to that person and they said they didn't know you but they knew someone who did but then I had to relocate for work so I had to put the search for you on hold for about 4 months. When I started looking for you again I found someone who knew you but they said they lost contact with you after you got pregnant so then I had to find your address and then I found it and I came to your house."

"So basically you were being a stalker?"

"I just wanted to find you because I want to be in my children's life and I don't want you to raise them on your own."

"We will get a DNA test to make sure your the father, then we will go from there you can come to my house around 8:20 to take the test."

"Ok sounds good, see you later." he said as he got up and got a coffee then left. I got an iced tea the I went back to work. If Jay was really the father I would let him be in the girls life because they need a father."